No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me during AND after that Bate/Dunne UK championship match....

Me after Ciampa turned on Gargano....

That being said, Jesus what an effective heel turn. The crowd was actually chanting Fuck You Ciampa. That's how wrestling is supposed to work folks. The main writers/bookers/workers should take note.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ciampa gonna be a monster heel on the main roster.

Comment

• Missed this somehow, but yeah, Ciampa is so fucking good.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• so that fan that "attacked" Bret Hart: a work or real?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Genuine frontier idiot.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He got smacked around pretty good as they dragged him out of the ring but they did a good job of not giving him too many bruises.

Comment

• Totally real. Some wrestling sites found his twitter and he's a lunatic. Like, he legit thinks he is The Joker and tweets about showing up to Wrestlemania in a stolen Batmobile, and demanding the McMahon family answer his demands, and of course he's an 8chan misogynist and amateur MMA fighter.

Comment

• Also fuuuuuuuuuuuck Rousey hopefully her and Bork are done forever.

Comment

• Yeah, Bret Hart thing was legit, and footage after shows at least one SOLID shot from one of the revival dudes. Score one for living the gimmick.

Comment

• AEW October 2nd.

Comment

• FUCK.TO.THE.YES

Comment

Working...
                        X