No announcement yet.

Harry Fuckin' Potter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While it was never my favorite book, Alphonso Cuaron (or Steve Kloves, who wrote the screenplay, not sure who to blame) just butchered it. Moving shit around so the story made NO sense and the awkwardness of...well, just about every scene...GRRRRRR.
    To this day, I can't bear to watch it. I guess it just frustrated me that movies one and two were so close to the books and then three came along and fucked it all up for me. It pissed me off so much, I almost didn't go see # 4 even though that was my favorite book.

I know I am in a definite minority with this opinion, but there you go. I also recognize that #3 was what turned a lot of people onto Harry Potter(Nathan included). It's just not for me.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
      While it was never my favorite book, Alphonso Cuaron (or Steve Kloves, who wrote the screenplay, not sure who to blame) just butchered it. Moving shit around so the story made NO sense and the awkwardness of...well, just about every scene...GRRRRRR.
      To this day, I can't bear to watch it. I guess it just frustrated me that movies one and two were so close to the books and then three came along and fucked it all up for me. It pissed me off so much, I almost didn't go see # 4 even though that was my favorite book.

I know I am in a definite minority with this opinion, but there you go. I also recognize that #3 was what turned a lot of people onto Harry Potter(Nathan included). It's just not for me.
      SRS Blek was the shit.

You crazy, girl.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
        X