Thread: Stuff I want...
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 08:52 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

There's going to be more figures coming in October & November, plus all the ones available now, from what I've seen online.

Made a run to the local Wal-Mart, picked up Finn & Zuvio in their desert gear, Jedi Luke with this snap on armor thingie, and a speeder bike with a black armored Stormtrooper from the new movie. Whole cost was under $50, which isn't too bad. Lots of Darth Vaders, Hero mashers, etc. in the aisles, along with small vehicles from both hasbro and Mattel.

When Jen gets home, I'll get her employee discount at Amazon and pre-order this set, which will fill out my First Order stuff, aside from that Kylo Ren & Stimpy dude.