No announcement yet.

Toys from your childhood you wish you had again or never had but wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES YES YES! Loved that damn game, but never owned it.

Comment

My brother and I would get really competitive and put like 10 rubber bands on our crossbows. The plastic discs would nearly shatter on impact.

Comment

Stretch Armstrong. Until that one day my sister and I cut him open...
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

Well you'll surely enjoy the movie next summer.

Comment

SPACE WARP

Comment

Was just talking to Lesley about this exact set a few days ago. I remember when my dad surprised me with this thing as a kid. GREATEST DAY EVER.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

YESSSSSS. I loved that thing. I wonder if I still have it at my parents' house. I painted and added parts to the blue car to turn it into the DeLorean from BTTF 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Was just talking to Lesley about this exact set a few days ago. I remember when my dad surprised me with this thing as a kid. GREATEST DAY EVER.
                  <3 that freaking thing. SOOOOOOOO much fun till it got flimsy and wouldn't stay upright.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Knightrider Big Wheel

Comment

Fuck yessss. Most legit bigwheel ever.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I had the Knight Rider and the Rambo but both came from Goodwill so the stickers were all ripped off of them. Didn't matter, loved them.

Comment

I had the PAC-Man big wheel. So boss.

Comment

I had the He-Man one...

YESSSSsss
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I just had a regular Big Wheel. It was the shit.

Never had 'em, but wish I did: the Mego Secret Identity kits for the World's Greatest Superheroes.

If you only knew how much those kits go for today...

Comment

lulz. HEY KIDS PLAY WITH A BUSINESS MAN IN A BUSINESS SUIT!

Comment

Working...
                                X