2010-11 Hockey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    I have to poop. This is the right thread isn't it?
    Well... if you gotta go, you gotta go.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
      I was a Bruins fan when I was a kid, and still am to this day. Granted, they almost always break my heart... but you stick by your team through good and bad.
      Originally posted by ingrid View Post
      And I do. The Flyers are my die-hard team. I have loved them since I was a kid and my dad took me to a game at the Spectrum. I will never stop loving the Flyers. No matter how tough it is to watch them lose.
      Serious respect to the pair of ya!
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
        Yankees of Hockey. More a correlation to their smugfans than the team, but still applicable.

Also, Mike Myers is superfan#1.
        The Yankees won a lot. The Leafs have ONE CUP. In 1961.

And yet Leafs fans behave like they have the #1 franchise in history.

The Habs are the Yankees. Watch for PK Subban this year. I still mourn the loss of Halak, but they had to sell high I guess. I hope Price steps up to his talent.

The Flyers BLOW. They did a salary dump, and got shit in return. Gagné was worth a 2nd round pick at least. Bad move. Holmgren is sit for improving his team.

Tampa is the team to watch this year. Not because of Gagné, who will play with Vincent Lecavalier, but because they hired Guy Boucher, the best coach I ever heard off. Trust me, he's a god. They might make the playoffs, even if they only have 2 good lines and 3 good d-men.

Boston is also t watch. Them and the Flyers are good rivals. Unlike the fucking Leafs.

EDIT: And Nathan is a LEAFS FAN.
        Last edited by Martin; 07-20-2010, 05:18 PM.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Can we rename this thread 2010-11 NHL thread. Because some dude above mentionned a team in Houston. There isn't any hockey in Houston.

Comment

Maybe not a NHL team but there is an AHL team in Houston. The Aeros.

http://www.aeros.com/main/
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              There isn't any hockey in Houston.
              It bears repeating. You already have the Stars.

Comment

Don't make me get all sad face. They are a great minor league team. I hoped they would spark an interest, in Houston, for a NHL expansion team but alas it was not to be. Still, they have devoted followers (I bought season tickets every year I was there in Houston).
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  It bears repeating. You already have the Stars.
                  OMG. Dallas is not Houston. Dallas is the carpet bagger, bow to the yanks city in Texas that does not belong in Texas.

Comment

If I see any expansion team south of the border I'll shoot someone.

Quebec City and Winnipeg deserves it and will get it soon. Nashville, Atlanta, Florida and FUCKING PHOENIX don't deserve hockey.

Comment

Good point, Florida has TWO hockey teams.

And I bet Minneapolis doesn't need to be reminded about The Stars.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Phoenix is a shithole. I hope Bettman dies and someone with a brain steer this league back into reason.

Comment

How in the fuck Arizona finageled a hockey team is anyone's guess.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            OMG. Dallas is not Houston. Dallas is the carpet bagger, bow to the yanks city in Texas that does not belong in Texas.
                            I thought we wuz bros.

Whahappen?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

My point is that one team in Texas is retarded enough!

Comment

I hate you all, and hope the Mexican cartels turn you into cocaine.

*runs away crying*
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X