X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    Thought they had been?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If they had been, the Guard hasn't made it there yet. They've got a few troopers, the local cops, some nearby campus cops and a few rural outputs on scene.

But, crowd control is a fucking mess right now. Hence why the hand-to-hand injuries are getting so bad.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This could get ugly. NG might have to get nasty to restore order asap

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        This could get ugly. NG might have to get nasty to restore order asap

Well, what hurts a lot of the coverage is that national press is getting pinned in one area. The Syndicated Reporting teams and foreign respondents are either in the middle of the aggression or they're holed up in buildings near the downtown park.

All area businesses have been shuttered and evacuated. A few put up those protests signs, but these people were evacuated for their safety.

What makes things worse is that these Antifa counter protestors are giving the Supremacists what they want. A punching bag/excuse.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Yeah, No shit.

Comment

• Dumb

Comment

• Still, given the current climate and a lengthy knowledge of history...nothing goes well when the National Guard gets ugly.

Comment

• How hard is it to say "Nazis are bad"? Gotdamn, Trump is absolutely incompetent at any kind of constructive leadership. Yes, I understand Nazis make up a substantial portion of his base.

Comment

• State police helicopter crashed in city limits.
                  Some NG is on scene now. More law enforcement to brace for tonight.

Yet, no one's treating this as the riot it has become.

Comment

• Apparently, this truck full of good ol' boys is trying to ram people off the road near the ramp into the downtown area.

Comment

• At least they caught the driver - that guy is a fucking dead man, what with the vehicular homicide charge and tons of lawsuits headed his way. Same with all the Nazi organizers - those asshats are gonna get charged and sued as it's getting more and more clear they started this shit.

That General Lee statue is 100% guaranteed to come down after all of this. So's Trump's approval rating - fuckwad better publicly and repeatedly condemn this shit and all his neo-Nazi base, and not just on fucking Twitter.

Comment

• Todays events are shameful. I don't even know anymore guys.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Every single Supremacist aggressor today should be arrested and questioned about their connections to Eastern Europe and Russia.

The sheer number of deep former Soviet Bloc White Power signs on display is insane for deep rural college town Virginia.

I fully believe the town and governor when they believed it was only 300 coming. Everything about the volume, the actions and specific points of attack signify that this was a coordinated event done with the expertise of people that go far beyond Billy Joe Bob in Panhandle Florida running a PHPBB site ripping off Stormfront.

These shitheads came to party and they got what they wanted.

Comment

• Super weird. I'd hope the FIB is there in force.

Comment

• This new phone's autocorrect is quite a slut.

Comment

• I am enjoying the Sunday morning armchair bullshit being spewed on social media.

It's always the kind of people that no one listens to in real life, yet they feel like they have to be everyone's life coach/commanding officer dictating how they should feel, comment and respond on every situation.

Plus, so many are just copy and pasting already debunked shit/pure erroneous information.

But, that's what happens when you turn this shit into a spectator sport.

Comment

Working...
                                X