No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priebus story is still developing. As I know, he surrendered to authorities rather than getting Perp Walked.

Charges I'm getting relayed deal with

Reince on tape with Russians. GOP fundraising apparatus funneled the money. Paul Ryan on tape acknowledging it and accepting funds into direct GOP body and satellite PACs.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      oh sweet.

Troy, I hope you don't mind but I've shared this on DERP. If you do mind, I'll refrain from sharing anything else.

Mark it as Developing, not a rumor. This is happening now and it's happening fast.

Don't credit me, because I don't want to deal with DERP people.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• You got it. Thanks, and sorry for not asking for permission first.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Have a link on the Preibus stuff?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

You got it. Thanks, and sorry for not asking for permission first.

It's OK. Priebus is going to stay out of news cycle for awhile. But, if they want background...link them to Louise Mensch.

https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/11/...esident-hatch/

Comment

• Important to add that Priebus isn't under arrest, but he was sought for information and apparently is singing like a bird.

Comment

• Now hearing that it's wise to keep a News Alert out for Priebus and Ryan.

What comes next starts with them. Give it a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  It's OK. Priebus is going to stay out of news cycle for awhile. But, if they want background...link them to Louise Mensch.

https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/11/...esident-hatch/
                  I'd be really leery of Mensch.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                    I'd be really leery of Mensch.

She jumps the gun, but she's pretty accurate. Yes, I'm aware of her right-wing Brit background.

But, anyone spending the time to study the cases can write down summaries of where we are at this point. That being the case with that Wiki page disguised as an article.

Comment

• Also, happening now EDVA is starting to execute warrants and cracking open their Comey Squad work.

EDIT: I keep fucking butchering these acronyms.
                      Last edited by Anderson; 05-11-2017, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• US Marshals now working with FBI to execute warrants out of VA court. I'm throwing the media net wide open to capture video links as they appear.

Comment

• Here's this: https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/...26883611480065

Comment

• Earlier on social media: Mark Warner and Intel Committee Chairman Richard Burr just left a TELEVISED committee meeting to sit down with Ron Rosenstein in a secured setting.

That pull away meeting was about what's happening now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Earlier on social media: Mark Warner and Intel Committee Chairman Richard Burr just left a TELEVISED committee meeting to sit down with Ron Rosenstein in a secured setting.

That pull away meeting was about what's happening now.
                              Yeah, I posted that earlier.

Comment

Yeah, I posted that earlier.

I missed it. Too busy monitoring and wondering why certain channels aren't running what's blowing up on the local circuit.

Comment

Working...
                                X