No announcement yet.

Help, Helper Monkee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most likely yes, or it could be that your power supply is not giving out enough juice on some of the rails... Your PSU has 2 major lines a 12V and a 5V your cpu uses some of this to break it down further... So your possible trouble areas are CMOS battery / PSU / Mobo power handling...

Comment

• I would replace your CMOS battery first ... its a CR2032 "coin cell" battery, somply swap it out with a know good one...

Comment

• Thank you sir!
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• alwyn is a pimp.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OK, weird issue that apparently everyone in the world has. Trying to run HDMI from my PC to my tv so I can play Skyrim on it. I've got Windows 7 64 with a Radeon 5770 and two monitors. When I check my displays I see the TV, tell it to duplicate monitor 1, then only get "cannot save display settings" over and over. Looks like everyone has this issue, and the registry edits I saw that resolve it look like its only for laptop. Ideas?

Comment

• Don't know if I mentioned it here or not but I think I finally solved my streaming video freezing issue. Apparently somehow I had used the mobo's drivers instead of the NIC's companies drivers. So I finally find the drivers for the NIC and everything seems to be not frozen now. FINA-FUCKING-LLY
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I know I've been something of an elusive Bear of late, but I'm having a really tough time with a Windows Update problem, and I'd greatly appreciate some help. Basically, Automatic Updates are turned off on my laptop (I don't remember why) and now they won't turn back on.

I've tried. Oh, how I've tried.

I've investigated on various Microsoft help-pages, which all led me in circles without giving me a solution.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• What version of Windows are you running? And what service pack?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• YouTube won't play more than 3 secs of audio. Thoughts? Updated Firefox and Adobe flash.

Comment

• does the audio just stop playing or is it jumbled or something?

Comment

• Not sure if it's related but my adobe plugin has been crashing on youtube vids like a mofo lately. Firefox as well.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Static for a bit with audio, then no sounds and video is choppy.

Comment

• try removing flash and re-installing it. I had the same problem a few weeks ago and it fixed it on my end,.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Not sure if it's related but my adobe plugin has been crashing on youtube vids like a mofo lately. Firefox as well.
                              This!

Comment

• Guys, I think I found your problem. Firefox.

Comment

Working...
                                X