Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Just as long as he ends up in a cell.
    Or pull a Chris Cornell.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Or pull a Chris Cornell.
      It's better if he lives and serves as a constant reminder for GOP failures and treason.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh good, we're bombing Syria again.

How long before we get:
        'The President has decided that the situation is too serious to travel, so he is canceling his trip.'
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...hite-house-job

This just keeps getting better.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Oh good, we're bombing Syria again.

How long before we get:
            'The President has decided that the situation is too serious to travel, so he is canceling his trip.'
            That orange fuck is harder to keep up with than Carmen Sandiego.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              To add context, Masada is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and you have to take a cable car to it. He wanted to land his helicopter on top of an ancient, protected, historical site. Instead he threw a hissy fit, canceled the trip and will now give some other speech later. This is going to be a foreign trip of shit storm proportions.
              This is all true, but I'd like to add that it's not just a historical site. It's basically one of the most sacred spots in modern Israel. They take their military recruits up there and they all swear that Masada will never fall again. It's sort of ingrained in the Israeli pysche of what it means to be an Israeli.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• A small thing, but a thing. Trump admin trying to extort insurers before giving them money already legally theirs under ACA.

At one recent meeting, Seema Verma, whom Trump picked to oversee the federal Medicare and Medicaid programs, stunned insurance industry officials by suggesting a bargain: The administration would fund the CSRs if insurers supported the House Republican bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
                “It made no sense,” said one official at the meeting.
                http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...518-story.html

Comment

• Fucking ugh.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nothing is sacred to Trump, with reference to wanting to land on Masada. He'd land whatever aircraft he's in on a Catholic graveyard and then drive a car over someone's grandma's grave if it meant that he'd get somewhere just a tiny bit more swiftly.
                    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Excerpt from upcoming Time cover story

US spies caught a Russian military intelligence officer bragging about causing chaos in the upcoming US election six months before the vote, according to a new Time Magazine cover story by Massimo Calabresi.
                      Citing "Senior intelligence officials," Time reports that a Russian military officer with the GRU was caught speaking with a colleague saying that he would cause chaos in the upcoming American election as payback for what Hillary Clinton did to foment protests in Russia during her time as Secretary of State.
                      What the officer didn't know, senior intelligence officials tell TIME, was that U.S. spies were listening.

Comment

• Good morning everyone! Welcome to our newest members, too!

Here in the Garden State, it's 73 degrees under sunny skies. We'll hit 90 before the day ends, with a much milder weekend to follow.

In Sports, NHL: the Ducks beat the Predators 3-2; in Baseball, Chicago over Cincinnati 9-5 and the Twins found the Rockies wanting, 2-zip.

Now, for today's Political news, here's the guy we all know and love (?), that Southern gentleman from the South, Troy (call me "Arn") Anderson! Take it away, Troy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Good morning everyone! Welcome to our newest members, too!

Here in the Garden State, it's 73 degrees under sunny skies. We'll hit 90 before the day ends, with a much milder weekend to follow.

In Sports, NHL: the Ducks beat the Predators 3-2; in Baseball, Chicago over Cincinnati 9-5 and the Twins found the Rockies wanting, 2-zip.

Now, for today's Political news, here's the guy we all know and love (?), that Southern gentleman from the South, Troy (call me "Arn") Anderson! Take it away, Troy!
                          I'm really not from the South. I invite you to visit and see that magical boundary where it goes from Midwest outskirts to Sooooooouth. It is quite a mind fuck.

Comment

I'm really not from the South. I invite you to visit and see that magical boundary where it goes from Midwest outskirts to Sooooooouth. It is quite a mind fuck.
                            You're from Kentucky, yeah? I got my first pug from Kentucky. We drove down there from Pittsburgh (the Paris of Appalachia) and we saw an ad for the Creation Museum. So, yeah, you're in the South.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                              You're from Kentucky, yeah? I got my first pug from Kentucky. We drove down there from Pittsburgh (the Paris of Appalachia) and we saw an ad for the Creation Museum. So, yeah, you're in the South.
                              That's like saying you drove through Bakersfield, so everything in California is Bakersfield.

Plus, it's not like anyone in the state got a say on that fucking atrocity. Hell, the GOP had to oust our Governor to get that secondary Ark monstrosity approved.

Comment

That's like saying you drove through Bakersfield, so everything in California is Bakersfield.

Plus, it's not like anyone in the state got a say on that fucking atrocity. Hell, the GOP had to oust our Governor to get that secondary Ark monstrosity approved.
                                Dude, with the exception of the northern coast and Los Angeles, most of CA IS Bakersfield.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X