POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Not seeing links to anything yet. Is this all hush hush or is it starting to hit the big networks?

It's on the EDVA docket online among other venues. If you wait for the 24/7 news cycle to start covering, you'll grow old(er).

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• There's more incoming. But, everything is on a delay as phones and other devices are getting confiscated to stop leaks.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Getting this now.

10 search and seizures granted. Will not appear on public docket Pacer. Most will not appear on Pacer going forward. Money laundering cases will appear. Two more to follow today.

Basically, the gist is ELEMENT OF SURPRISE for the big shit. Public shaming for the lower shit.

Comment

• And so it begins...
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

And so it begins...

Yep. I don't know how many of you guys read Eric Garland, but he had a great piece about the rise of Impeachment Twitter and what it means for a nation still struggling to understand media.

Raw Data vs. Finished Data aka Real Journos vs. Traditional Press.

They need each other, but one isn't less important than the other. It's just that the timeline doesn't begin with Traditional Press at all. It's why it's frustrating for people waiting for a big Maddow break or even a Vice break. The days of Woodward/Bernstein don't happen for traditional press anymore.

They just moved deeper down the chain. Hopefully, enthusiasm to watch Trump getting tossed in Supermax translates into a continued Public Interest in the Press process.

Honestly, I think it's needed to combat the bullshit plague of "Fake News" and help the public understand how all of this works.

Comment

• So, Marshals are out and about. Tonight might be eventful.

Comment

• #irene

We have action. If I miss anything and you see it first, post in here.

Comment

• Sheriff Clarke on DHS. Oh man. Full in on burn it down on the way out mode now.

Comment

• Robert Mueller as special investigator.

Comment

• Mueller is slow as fuck, but it doesn't matter at this point. He's just a placeholder.

Still, fuck the Observer. I hate when this shit happens, but it's kinda a Catch-22. Do you defend the paper/site (Observer) that lies through their teeth and stiffs writers on pay? Or, do you defend the Political Twitter writer whom you don't agree with and has at best a 75% accuracy rate (Mensch)?

Well, one is a third-rate rag and the other is a former Brit politician with a background in IC affairs. So, in that fight...I'm backing Mensch.

I know there's a ton of fuckboy Neoliberals who like shitting on her, but she's still better than The Observer.

Also, it's SOOOOO weird to see these Virtue Signalling shitheads slam a woman in a high position, but then yelling at people on Gaming Message Boards about pronoun use. But, who said the Internet makes sense?

Comment

• Adding onto the previous statement. I don't even consider Mensch a real journo/source/etc.

I just don't like one idiot shitting on the other idiot for doing what the first idiot does all the time. Especially, when the first idiot has giant factual errors in their hit piece.

Shit like that irks me.

Comment

• Where to even start with yesterday. The things I picked up on:

Mueller appointed.
                          Mueller and Intelligence Committee reviewing info on money laundering.
                          Confirmed recording of Paul Ryan knowing Putin pays Trump.
                          Flynn telling the transition team, led by Pence, that he was under investigation but Pence hiring him anyway.
                          Then Pence caught in the lie that he didn't know about the Pence investigation for months after Flynn himself told him.
                          18 undisclosed Russian contacts, minimum, for Trump staff.
                          Trump/Putin trying to find a way to talk while going around national security protocols.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Where to even start with yesterday. The things I picked up on:

Mueller appointed.
                            Mueller and Intelligence Committee reviewing info on money laundering.
                            Confirmed recording of Paul Ryan knowing Putin pays Trump.
                            Flynn telling the transition team, led by Pence, that he was under investigation but Pence hiring him anyway.
                            Then Pence caught in the lie that he didn't know about the Pence investigation for months after Flynn himself told him.
                            18 undisclosed Russian contacts, minimum, for Trump staff.
                            Trump/Putin trying to find a way to talk while going around national security protocols.

Bingo. The information is out there. But, so many want to string this along for way more news opps.

Comment

• Troy: what are the bombshells that are waiting in the wings to drop?

Also: everything that I'm hearing about this Mueller guy is really, really good. Like, Rosenstein couldn't have picked a better person to throw at this problem. The only issue is that Mueller runs a tight ship, and odds are that this whole investigation is going to be handled quietly in the background without any news stories coming out of it.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Troy: what are the bombshells that are waiting in the wings to drop?

Also: everything that I'm hearing about this Mueller guy is really, really good. Like, Rosenstein couldn't have picked a better person to throw at this problem. The only issue is that Mueller runs a tight ship, and odds are that this whole investigation is going to be handled quietly in the background without any news stories coming out of it.

Right now on all sides, the effort is made to keep leaks quiet. Basically, if you're looking at the leaks, somebody on Team Trump is too.

I forgot what magazine ran the piece, but Trump is apparently super antsy about his still "in the wings" trip overseas. He wants days cuts, he wants it low-key. But, it's like Dude...be way more worried about what's happening next rather than traveling.

In terms of bombshells, it's mainly speculation right now. Due to the actual quality control of cutting off leaks...everyone is fighting for newer, better info. Hence, the multiple press sources turning on each other like they did yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X