Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reputting on (revisiting has just been used as a topic line for the Prequels, so I made this abomination of the English language instead. YOU ARE WELCOME.) Explosions in the Sky's All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone album after having a Lollapalooza flashback.

Birth and Death of the Day still gutpunches my ears. If my ears had guts to be punched that is...
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
      Reputting on (revisiting has just been used as a topic line for the Prequels, so I made this abomination of the English language instead. YOU ARE WELCOME.) Explosions in the Sky's All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone album after having a Lollapalooza flashback.

Birth and Death of the Day still gutpunches my ears. If my ears had guts to be punched that is...
      I have 5 of the albums downloaded. Good stuff indeed.

Comment

I can't stop listening to Weezer's Red Album...Heart Songs is hilarious/great.

Also Prodigy (From Mobb Debb) featuring Big Twins and Un Pacino, Product of the 80's nice little hip hop album, makes me wanna murk people.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

The Red Album is greatness. The Target version has like 3 or 4 more songs on it.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I wouldn't know, I downloaded mine legally via iTunes...

Comment

Foo Fighters' The Colour and the Shape.

I vividly remember annoying the shit out of everyone in my house by having this album on a continuous loop for the entire summer when it came out.

Still their best album.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Fully agree.

I'm still jamming out to Last Tour on Earth.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You really must love that albino pedo.

I mean, if he's good enough for Evan Rachel Wood, then...well, I have no idea. I guess that's nice, albeit strange.

I still dig the hell out of his Bowiesque departures on Mechanical Animals.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

He's one of my favorite performers ever. Portrait of an American Family is still one of the best Metal albums ever. Antichrist was fucking epic. Mech Animals is one of the most underrated albums ever. HolyWood was okay, and his last 2 have been kinda meh.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

One of the best concerts I've been to (back when Mechanical Animals was released). Hearing him in a smaller venue was pretty fucking amazing (hearing a crowd of about 2000 yell along to the chorus of "I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me)" is still one of the best moments of my show-going career). The man has one hell of a stage presence/thing for youngins.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-07-2009, 02:02 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

The Replacements-a-palooza at the moment.

Tim, Pleased to Meet Me, Hootenanny, and Let It Be. So much great throwback rock/punk on this tracks. Quick, tight, and a great many catchy songs.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Tomahawk- Annonymous...
                          Mike Patton is the man... It took me a couple of listens to get used to it. I'm not used to hearing traditional Native American music in this way. Tis my culture, so I have a head for this kind of thing. The more I listen, the more I dig. If you are into "out there" shit. Then pick this up....
                          "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                          Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                          Steven Wright

Comment

I'm a fan of Tomahawk. I've used a few of their songs on the casts. Good shit.

Comment

Absolutely!!!! Their third album took traditional Native American chants and songs and made them METAL!!!!!! Too good.... I've also been listening to General Patton vs. The X-ecutioners. The album has ADHD IMO. Just the type of stuff I like. The more "out there" the better, for me.
                              "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                              Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                              Steven Wright

Comment

Wow, I'm going to have to look that one up tonight...That is the turntablist X-Ecutioners right?

Comment

Working...
                                X