Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and Rob? Al's Breakfast is ALSO on D, D, and D. Great episode.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• the tacos were fucking amazing. Like, I wanted 3 more and those fuckers are huge.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• same with their corn fritters and rum butter. OMG THE RUMBUTTER.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• manbutter

Probably just going to eat leftovers. I have a ton of shit I need to eat. General Tso's and brown rice, chicken/asparagus/artichokes/mushrooms over rice, half a chicken breast/avocado/swiss/bacon sandwich...
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
            same with their corn fritters and rum butter. OMG THE RUMBUTTER.
            Those are good too. You also need to try rheir sweet potatoes with carmelized sausage. Chow.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• MAN I LOVE THE JIFFY BURGER SOOO MUCH

Comment

• Ugh, those stuffed tomatoes are awful. Way too much blue cheese. Just ruins the flavor. Would probably be a million times better with feta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
                  manbutter

Probably just going to eat leftovers. I have a ton of shit I need to eat. General Tso's and brown rice, chicken/asparagus/artichokes/mushrooms over rice, half a chicken breast/avocado/swiss/bacon sandwich...
                  General Tso's?!?!?! The only local place that made a decent Tso's went out of business.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Ugh, those stuffed tomatoes are awful. Way too much blue cheese. Just ruins the flavor. Would probably be a million times better with feta.
                  Probably should have added some other filler like rice and meat or something. But yeah feta might have been a bit more palatable.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

Probably should have added some other filler like rice and meat or something. But yeah feta might have been a bit more palatable.
                    Maybe. The problem was that the blue cheese got into the tomato and just ruined the flavor. I tasted no tomato at all. I'll probably stick to stuffed bell peppers next time.

Comment

• Yeah, for sure #teamstuffedbellpepps
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Ugh, those stuffed tomatoes are awful. Way too much blue cheese. Just ruins the flavor. Would probably be a million times betta with feta.
                        Fixed. C'mon, people. I shouldn't have to point these things out to you.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• More beta.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Getting drunk and Kathleen is making Swedish meatballs and egg noodles. s'aight. She also made a killer kale/mushroom soup on Tuesday and I should have just pulled the trigger and told her we should get together right after I moved in because goddamn this woman can cook.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• haha. nice.

Went out with Lesley's parents last night before they head back to arizona. Took them to Yang's Chinese Restaurant. They win awards every year here in MN for being fucking awesome. Gorged myself on sweet and sour shrimp, dumplings, and cream cheese wontons. I'm enjoying eating like crap. yay!

Comment

• Shots poured into my mouth by a midget in fishnets. Then I spent the night at my friend's house where she drunkenly made me the shittiest quesadilla I've ever had in my life. I'm still mad about it.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X