Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kong Skull Island is the only good Kong movie. Only took them a hundred fucking years. Holy shit it's great. Gimme three more of those.

Comment

• Fuck yeah man. So goooood
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I didn't even hate Hiddleston in it, but he was kind of a nonfactor. Everyone seemed to be having WAY more fun than him.

Comment

• Dawn > Rise > War

But War for the Planet of the Apes is still really good and a nice caper to the trilogy.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• BABY DRIVER

Very good, not great. The driving is good and the way that the soundtrack works with the action is clever as hell, but I didn't like the character of Baby at all. The bad guys were much more interesting and had more character to them than Baby or Deborah.

Again, very good. Jon Hamm needs to play a bad guy again, he's got a knack for it.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Jon Hamm is by far the best part of that movie and I only want coked up shitty Jon Hamm for the rest of his career. Like, gimme another Miami Vice with him as the villain PLEASE.

Comment

• Ghost in the Shell. I am not sure how to feel about this. I dug the fuck outta Michael Pitt's character but Scar Jo was not the right actress for this. She just seemed kind of bored.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Ghost in the Shell. I am not sure how to feel about this. I dug the fuck outta Michael Pitt's character but Scar Jo was not the right actress for this. She just seemed kind of bored.
                    It's a visual feast, though. It deserves an A+ in terms of production design.

But yeah...it's a passive experience. Nothing to latch onto.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• oh for sure. There was so much interesting shit to look at on the screen but Scar Jo was just so goddamn bland.

Comment

• Speaking of visually interesting but bland, I finally watched SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR this morning. It's still completely dumb that Jessica Alba was cast for a character that is specifically nude 97% of the time and she refused to do nudity. I don't care whether or not I see her goodies but it's just stupid.

Comment

• I loved the first Sin City but hated the second one. It was terrible.

Comment

• Not even going to bother with A Dame to Kill For, and I too love the original film.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Eva Greene was good though.

Comment

• She wasn't bad but the film just looked and felt so cheap. Millet can't direct.

Comment

Working...
                                X