Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught LOGAN yesterday during a lull in planning for the funeral. This movie fucking rocks. Absolutely the best possible Wolverine movie that you could get.

Serious thought: I could see Jackman getting some awards consideration for this. He's incredible this go round.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Deciding between Logan and Get Out today.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Get Out.

Comment

• Ok. Logan was fantastic.

That one and Deadpool are the high points of the X Franchise, yet at complete opposites.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm still lukewarm on DEADPOOL, but yeah...LOGAN was the goods. Gonna be hard to top it in terms of quality. I'd love to see it get a Best Picture nom in all seriousness.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Hopefully see Logan here at some point. Still love the shit out of Deadpool.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• INDEPENDENCE DAY: INDEPENDENCE HARDER- Not terrible! It's mostly a retread of the first one but I like that they mixed it up with some ground warfare and the situation at the end. Why was it only the Smith family that got killed?! There was one big plot thing that didn't make sense at the end but I think that was mostly to keep the sequel fires burning.

HUNT FOR THE WILDERPEOPLE- it's great! Sam Neill and the kid are excellent together. It kind of reminded me of an Edgar Wright movie but with some epic landscape shots. I am very excited for the new Thor movie now. And I think the Thor movies stink.

MOANA- Man, Lin Manuel Miranda was robbed of his EGOT. The story is just okay but the songs are great. And the animation is incredible, too. It annoys me that the Rock is great at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  So is this Void movie going to be any good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAcknEyohpE
                  Trailer looks GOOD. I sure as hell hope so. . .
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    So is this Void movie going to be any good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAcknEyohpE
                    I like that trailer a lot. Carpenter-ry and Lovecraftian.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    INDEPENDENCE DAY: INDEPENDENCE HARDER- Not terrible! It's mostly a retread of the first one but I like that they mixed it up with some ground warfare and the situation at the end. Why was it only the Smith family that got killed?! There was one big plot thing that didn't make sense at the end but I think that was mostly to keep the sequel fires burning.
                    I can't believe how boring that shit was. Still, the ending makes me wanna see the 3rd, as a rental.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    I'm still lukewarm on DEADPOOL, but yeah...LOGAN was the goods. Gonna be hard to top it in terms of quality. I'd love to see it get a Best Picture nom in all seriousness.
                    OLD MAN MATT. Deadpool is da BOMB.

Fuck, that Deadpool 2 trailer was aces.

Comment

• I DONT FEEL AT HOME IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE- Man, this is really good, too. I've been lucky to be a good streak of movies lately. I really like Melanie Lynskey and her DGAF mode here is great. Elijah Wood is excellent, too. Shit gets real fucked up in the last half hour. It was written and directed by the guy in BLUE RUIN and GREEN ROOM. He definitely took some tips from Saulnier.

Comment

• Don't Knock Twice - First half is pretty good. Katee Sackhoff's accent going back and forth between British and American was pretty funny. But the second half went totally off the rails, and made next to zero sense. A few good scares up until they rip all the doors off the house and burn them. And why was Katee married to such a dickhead that did nothing but point out how much money he had and how he hated her occupation (sculpture artist) despite it paying her really well? It was all fucking weird. The actress that played Sackhoff's daughter was pretty good though, and I could see her showing up in more stuff.

Comment

• Watched a bunch of Shaw Bros Kung Fu movies this weekend (FIVE ELEMENTS NINJAS, FIVE DEADLY VENOMS, KID WITH THE GOLDEN ARM), had an absolute blast.

Comment

• Central Intelligence. Eh. I've seen this movie a bunch in the past. Nothing new. Occasionally chuckled.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Saw NEIGHBORS 2 as well. It was OK...some good laughs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Watched a bunch of Shaw Bros Kung Fu movies this weekend (FIVE ELEMENTS NINJAS, FIVE DEADLY VENOMS, KID WITH THE GOLDEN ARM), had an absolute blast.
                                Nice!

Tried 8th Diagram Pole Fighter?

Comment

Working...
                                X