Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    whoa.

http://gawker.com/horrifying-audio-o...sed-1570904656

Of course you should have a right to defend yourself and your home but what this guy did was straight up premeditated. And the audio is even more creepy because he whispers the whole time.
    Heard that the other day. Wish I hadn't.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      whoa.

http://gawker.com/horrifying-audio-o...sed-1570904656

Of course you should have a right to defend yourself and your home but what this guy did was straight up premeditated. And the audio is even more creepy because he whispers the whole time.
      That was fucked up. I agree with Digger - dude should've called the cops instead of shooting them, especially since they weren't packing weapons themselves.

Fucked. Up.

Comment

• 2 girls stab a third girl ALMOST TO DEATH to please Slenderman.

Wat?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sexy Sax man is not amused. WTF Minnesota?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Good job MN!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This is fucking nuts. Missing scientist found in hidden drug lab in the basement of a house.

“I just can’t believe it….it’s just so odd. The family that used to live there moved because they said the house was haunted so I guess that makes sense now.” Said a neighbor who had lived next door for 33 years.
              WAT

Comment

• Whoa.

I need to see pictures of this place. Like, what did the living situation look like? Was it plumbed? Did they never notice fluctuating water pressure or hear water running? This is incredible.

Comment

• right? Dude had BARRELS OF LSD. Fucking hero.

Comment

• That sounds like a fucking nightmare.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just picture one of the kids that lived there telling his parents of these weird noises at night, or voices, or whatever , and the parents just thinking he's a stupid kid.

Comment

• Just imagine being the old science guy. Totally blasted out of your mind to such a degree your synapses no longer fire right, and you're totally alone with the dumbest/strangest/paranoid thoughts you'll ever have, and you can't relay anything to anyone without appearing insane. Because you ARE insane.

It'd be like being a cloistered mute. I'd have killed myself after the first month (which probably wouldn't even feel like a month).
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 50 years’ worth of military grade rations and twelve 55 gallon barrels (including three almost empty barrels) of what DEA labs have identified as pure liquid Lysergic acid diethylamide
                          HOLY SHIT this guy had it all planned out didn't he? Well except the going nutso part.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hoping Rob and Lesley checked out their house just in case. Don't think Terminix covers crazed scientists in the walls.

Comment

• This should go well.

*grabs popcorn*

Comment

• Probably gonna look like the worlds biggest 7-10 split pick up when the rail rolls through there full blast.

Comment

Working...
                                X