This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the tattoo one, but damn is that an UGLY foot. *shudder*
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I can probably guess that the case the new episode title will be "The Rape of Rob".
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

2.5 hours......we think it's good. Lots of MW2 talk, stupid fucking gamers and our top 5 action movies ever. Plus voicemail.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Crap. I'm getting shit on for sure lol.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Should be recording a new one tonight. Get your calls in.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Already done.

Comment

You sure about that?
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Pretty sure about that, in fact I made the calls while I was trying to avoid sex with the wife.

Comment

I made my call, short sweet and to the mutha fuckin' point.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Same here actually.

Comment

It's been recorded. Tentative title is: Carrot Sticks and Public Bathrooms

It's fucking retarded. Almost like 2 random episodes smashed together ahah.

Comment

I was so giddy with the snow that I doubt I made much sense. Oh well hope the show rocks.

Comment

I honestly have no idea. There is a break during the show that would be the ending of any other show. But then we come back and do a "normal" show. It's weird. But we got your call in. And yes, fuck those javelin fucks.

Comment

It's been recorded, but not sure if any one is gonna hear it. It's one fucking rambling episode that goes to weird places. may have to actually edit this one.

Comment

Shit, I no makie any call. Oh well, I'm sure Ed Takei did, lulz

Comment

Working...
                                X