Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Prepare for the sweet sexy sounds of our resident NSFW poster, Jeff.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

If he's not shy about posting NSFW here without warning, what's he going to do/say on a podcast?!
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Well, it is an audio medium. So it could be sounds of him beating off.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I just called, hope it's not to late but I know it probably is.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Nope. We aren't recording until later today. Sall good.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Time to bombard the line and hope something good comes out!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Was recorded last night. Was quite the departure in my opinion than the other shows. But that may have been all the vodka we were drinking.

Comment

za zdorovje!

Comment

It'll up tonight after work. It would have been up yesterday but stuff came up.

Comment

If by stuff you mean your penis then I forgive. One must please their lady above all.

Comment

There will be one this week. There would have been one last week but we took the week off to reevaluate shit. Get your calls in. And we need more people calling in. YOU CAN DO IT!

Comment

Oh you can better believe I'll be calling it in!

Comment

I called a few days ago about a new religious organization I'm joining.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I just checked and didn't see any new voicemails

Comment

Really? I called two weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X