Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it wasn't all that spicy. The optional sauce was but only because of the diced pepper in it. Curry can fuck you up OR just be super tasty. This was just tasty with no heat.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• See, it's that 50/50 shit that keeps me away. I don't do well with power shits.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Curry just sounds like a long day on the shitter for me. Am I wrong in my assumption? Again, as said in other threads, I know I'm weird.
        It's just a type of spice. Not necessarily hot. And you're from Texas. Pull your goddamn pants up and eat something spicy.

Comment

• Give him a break with the pants, man. His knee's swole.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            It's just a type of spice. Not necessarily hot. And you're from Texas. Pull your goddamn pants up and eat something spicy.
            I eat spicy stuff plenty, but I'm USED TO those spices. Curry I am not. So you won't shame me into shitting my pants because it's the "manly" thing to do.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I eat spicy stuff plenty, but I'm USED TO those spices. Curry I am not. So you won't shame me into shitting my pants because it's the "manly" thing to do.
              It's fucking cumin man.

Comment

• last night's apron meal of chicken and roasted veggies was super tasty.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, had that too. I wasn't sure about it at all, but that combo of veggies was legit.

Comment

• yeah, the apple pulled it together. Tonight is pork sliders and beets or whatever. Not feeling the beets.

Comment

• I left the beets off.

Comment

• Wimps! Beets are tasty and delicious! I'll eat pickled beets any day of the week!
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Billy said beets off. *Beavis and Butthead laugh*

Comment

• I was gonna say something like that ^.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Made a second pass at a white chicken chili recipe we did a few weeks ago. Toned down the spiciness a bit and now it's almost perfect. Also made my sweet ass drop biscuits to go with. Soooo tasty.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We have an amazing white chicken chili recipe. I'll send it your way to see how it stacks up. Because if yours is better i want to try it

Had some meh pork burger from apron last night. The slaw was tasteless, the mayo spread was TERRIBLE.

Bummed.

Comment

Working...
                                X