Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Pentagon JR is GOAT, but Cuerno just doesn't get his due.
    The Ginger Agenda has spoken people, Pentagon Jr/Dark is GOAT, Cuerno is fucking bad ass too!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So I watched a few more episodes of Iron Fist this morning and, yeah, cracker ninja aside I really am enjoying it. I like all the stuff with the Meachums, really like they're really making The Hand menacing (I assume they'll be the main threat in The Defenders?), and hope every episode after ep 5 features a sparring scene with Rosario and the karate babe.

Comment

• It's nowhere near as bad as everyone says. It's pretty awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• LOL that his glowing fist move has a refractory period. How does Danny keep all these babes around him even though he's a shouty, immature jerk? The age-old question, i guess.

Comment

• The end of Iron Fist is decidedly MEH. Danny was TURRIBLE the whole time. There really are some good parts to this show but they get overwhelmed by the poop by the time it ends. I guess if I were to rank the shows so far (the internet is for lists!), They'd go

Luke Cage
            Jessica Jones
            The parts with the Punisher from Daredevil season 2
            The Kingpin ep of DD season 1
            The rest of DD season 2
            The rest of DD season 1
            Iron Fist

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4h3m7B4v6Zc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• MORE HALLWAY FIGHTS. YAY

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  The end of Iron Fist is decidedly MEH. Danny was TURRIBLE the whole time. There really are some good parts to this show but they get overwhelmed by the poop by the time it ends. I guess if I were to rank the shows so far (the internet is for lists!), They'd go

Luke Cage
                  Jessica Jones
                  The parts with the Punisher from Daredevil season 2
                  The Kingpin ep of DD season 1
                  The rest of DD season 2
                  The rest of DD season 1
                  Iron Fist
                  I need to watch Cage and Fist.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nsJkMJJQALw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• ooof.

Comment

• No, sir. I don't like it. Except for Lockjaw, i guess.

Comment

• it looks so fucking dumb

Comment

• Looks better than Shield, which is to say it looks like dick on a stick, but WITH mustard.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jen will watch it for Lockjaw. To hell with the rest of the show.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_fwDfd89vlw?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X