No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost want to see Romney win for the sole purpose of watching the complete and utter meltdown over on derp.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I almost want to see Romney win for the sole purpose of watching the complete and utter meltdown over on derp.

While it would be funny, the consequences are way too high.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        While it would be funny, the consequences are way too high.
        Bah. Romney as president would not be the end of the world. We'd survive.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Bah. Romney as president would not be the end of the world. We'd survive.

Romney can fuck up a lot. It wouldn't be the end of the world, but it would make things a lot more uncomfortable.

Plus, the Republicans still need to pay for Bush.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Plus, the Republicans still need to pay for Bush.
            No they don't. He was elected and he did what he did. I don't like it but he was our president, for better or for worse.

Comment

Romney needs to lose. The GOP should not be rewarded for their tactics and bullshit the last four years.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

No they don't. He was elected and he did what he did. I don't like it but he was our president, for better or for worse.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a war criminal and his blatant abuse of his position in power has created the current mess we're in. His fuckwit hanger-on cronies are just perpetuating it.

Comment

Exactly. Bush and Cheney broke both international and national laws and if there was any justice in this sad world they'd be in prison right now.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a war criminal and his blatant abuse of his position in power has created the current mess we're in. His fuckwit hanger-on cronies are just perpetuating it.
                    Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                    Exactly. Bush and Cheney broke both international and national laws and if there was any justice in this sad world they'd be in prison right now.
                    Pretty much. The whole economical debale is a direct result of the deregulation (while started a bit under Clinton) of the financial system, which was wildly expended by Bush, and his retarded invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan (let's face it, Iraq only had OIL, and if you really wanted to get OBL, special forces were the way to go.)

I know Romney is a softer conservative, but the whole GOP has to pay for being extremists.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Well done, America.

Now, can the GOP get the memo that being crazy ain't helping?

Comment

• Fell asleep watching Temple of Doom. Woke up with feeling very nervous, but thank Shiva! I can sleep easy tonight!
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• That'll do, America. That'll do...

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Congrats on that win, people!

Comment

• Whew! Woke up early, watched the news, am relieved. Here's hoping this next term is better than his first one and more stuff gets done to get us back on our feet.

Comment

• Holy shit...Puerto Rico is becoming the 51st state! I had no idea that they were voting on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X