What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxGt...layer_embedded
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

The full episodes are over at Marvel.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

American Horror Story is getting pretty good. The past two episodes have been just the right amount of fucked up for a slow night of televisioneering. Every one of the flashback segments has been awesome.

Ditkovich's daughter got fucking TOLD.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          For a second I thought Bobby was saying Big Bang Theory is quirky and fresh and I was all "man what".
          Heheh. My head felt absolutely melted yesterday with the cold, but I wasn't that out of it.

In other news, disappointed to hear there won't be any more series of The IT Crowd, apparently. Only 4 seasons. Bah.

E.T.A. By the way, I am aware of the irony of describing my state as "melted" as the result of a cold. It's one of our sayings and I'm too tired to think of a more logical sounding way of saying it right now so it'll have to do.
          Last edited by Bobby Bear; 10-21-2011, 04:14 PM.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
            American Horror Story is getting pretty good. The past two episodes have been just the right amount of fucked up for a slow night of televisioneering. Every one of the flashback segments has been awesome.

Ditkovich's daughter got fucking TOLD.
            Agreed on all points. Season recording granted!

Although the most terrifying thing from the latest episode was the awful de-aging CG on Lange.

Comment

The "You people." Don mutters to Sal after the Lucky Strike blow-up is probably the coldest thing he's ever said. Ouch.

Comment

The current season of Bored to Death is pretty stellar.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Need to watch Monday's still.

Comment

It was great.

Brett Gelman is the man.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Tried watching the first few episodes of Workaholics.

To call the three principle characters morons would be an insult to morons everywhere. One of them looks like Murderface from Metalocalypse. His bearcoat is awesome.

It was alright. The "shrooming while camping in the office" episode was where I think I started to enjoy myself a bit more. Up until then, I was sorta regretting my decision to watch. But most of this is because I despise all facets of corporate culture.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Love that show. Ders for the win.

Swag.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The taxes episode from the second season is pretty great.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Please tell me someone in that crew bangs their boss.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Haha, not yet. Also love Montez. He reminds me of Humpty Hump.

Comment

Sounds just like him. And he never gets props. Poor Montez.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X