Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011-2012 NHL Hockey

Hey Montreal?

It was cool that you wanted to pretend to be the Flyers. But, you booed the National Anthem. The real one.

You can be invaded.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Just saw that thread. Not a fan of booing the anthem though, even for the fucking Flyers, that wannabe team.

Still, what a shit season.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

cough....

WHAT NOW, MOTHERFUCKER? PHILLY MOVES ON!

I still support Canadian teams being fined for booing the National Anthem. Before you get lippy about the same fines being levied against American teams, name the last time an American team gave a fuck about O Canada.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Sid the Kid and the rest of Pittsburgh can line up and kiss my lily white ass.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Get some sun Ingrid. One's ass should not be lily white.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Get some sun Ingrid. One's ass should not be lily white.
            Depends on the hair color. I love me some alabaster skin.

That being said, Pittsburgh shit the bed. My Yotes need to step it up and send Chicago packing.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
              Depends on the hair color. I love me some alabaster skin.

That being said, Pittsburgh shit the bed. My Yotes need to step it up and send Chicago packing.

Totally agree.

Now, we're about 10 minutes from the Bruins going home.

Comment

I'm gonna be honest here. Haven't watched one hockey game on tv this year. Seeing a game live ruined the tv experience for me.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Since we only ever get Blue Jackets games around here, I can't say I've watched much hockey either. I am loving the playoffs being on NBC.

Oh, and bye-bye, Vancouver!
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Columbus fucking sucks as a hockey city. And so are all southern cities except LA.

I kinda hope it's Battle of the Cunts, featuring Boston and the Flyers. And the worse: I'll kinda root for the Flyers, as they have Claude I still hate the Habs for skipping him" Giroux.

Still, these playoffs were ugly as fuck. Waaaaay too violent and full of dirty hits. Crosby vs Giroux??? All the idiots cheering couldn't understand that the league's top and 3rd best player, all out of concussions, were THIS close to losing their career with one bad punch.

Worse was Shanahan handling the punitive decisions. Shea Weber got 2500$ penalty for a hit worse than what Asham did. So did Neal.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Columbus fucking sucks as a hockey city. And so are all southern cities except LA.

I kinda hope it's Battle of the Cunts, featuring Boston and the Flyers. And the worse: I'll kinda root for the Flyers, as they have Claude I still hate the Habs for skipping him" Giroux.

Still, these playoffs were ugly as fuck. Waaaaay too violent and full of dirty hits. Crosby vs Giroux??? All the idiots cheering couldn't understand that the league's top and 3rd best player, all out of concussions, were THIS close to losing their career with one bad punch.

Worse was Shanahan handling the punitive decisions. Shea Weber got 2500$ penalty for a hit worse than what Asham did. So did Neal.
                      I like it when they bleed.

Comment

Don't get him started on that shit. You'll never hear the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Don't get him started on that shit. You'll never hear the end of it.

Marteen or me?

Comment

I'm just happy, for my nephews sakes, that the Caps won. They would have been crushed if Washington had lost. Hoping for Panthers to win tonight so the boys won't have to play the damn Devils.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Marteen or me?
                              I was saying for you not to get Marteen started on the violence in hockey. I'll leave it at that.

Also the deluge of racism via twitter over Ward scoring that goal was just redonk. I can't stand Ward mostly because he absolutely sucked here in Houston with the Aero's and everyone loved him because his +/- was good. I know the +/- exists for a reason but to use it as the only quantifier of someone's skill or lack thereof is asinine. IMHO that is. But the links I read from twitter were just down right ignorant.

Comment

Working...
                              X