Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• played a bunch of xcom 2 this weekend just because. Ended up losing my game so I started over again. This fucking game is legit but I wish they would fix the goddamn loadtimes on the ps4. Ridiculous.

Injustice 2 is still the shit. We still need to play a goddamn match of Friday the 13th.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      played a bunch of xcom 2 this weekend just because. Ended up losing my game so I started over again. This fucking game is legit but I wish they would fix the goddamn loadtimes on the ps4. Ridiculous.

Injustice 2 is still the shit. We still need to play a goddamn match of Friday the 13th.
      Load times are ridiculous. Also makes my ps4 sound like a jet engine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Got a proper mic for Battlegrounds. It is so amazing in a squad. I only ever want to play it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Load times are ridiculous. Also makes my ps4 sound like a jet engine.

Have you cleaned out the fan? I got some canned air and watched a video on cleaning it out and it helped a ton.

Comment

• do you have to take it apart? I use canned air all the time, but only on the vents.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• No but I shall.

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

do you have to take it apart? I use canned air all the time, but only on the vents.
                Yeah. The video I found showed how to take it apart, since it's different than when installing a HDD. And the fan is on top of the mobo so it brought up how to spray the canned air so it doesn't leave condensation on the mobo. But it works great, and it got a TON of gross shit out of my PS4. You need a T8 screwdriver I believe.

Comment

• do you need special screwdrivers and shit or just standard tools?

Comment

do you need special screwdrivers and shit or just standard tools?
                    You'll need a T8 or T9 screwdriver, forgot which one. I just ordered one on Amazon for like $3 along with the canned air.

Comment

• FREE SHIT FOR Friday the 13th hits tomrrow.

https://youtu.be/OYZdSndmNwg

8bit JASON SKIN. YES.

Comment

• FUCK YESSSSSSS FREE NES JASON!!!! That'll be replacing Part 6 as my go to
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Picked up the new DLC for Dead Rising 4 last night. They made a fucking mini golf game out of it. Kind of fun actually.

Comment

• Gamed all weekend on the new lappy. Fucking dig the shit out of that Battlegrounds game. Also picked up "The Long War" mod for XCOM 2 and goddamn that changes everything.

Having fun with this Halycon 6 game as well. pretty fun little strategy game.

Comment

• We will probably have more Battlegrounds going tonight. At the minimum I will be on, let's murder Russians.

Comment

• Playing Tekken 7. Story Mode sucks and there isn't a lot of solo stuff to do like Injustice 2, but fuck, I'm actually decent at this game. Tekken has always been my preferred fighting game.

Tried VR finally. Played Batman VR, it was fun. Looked better than I thought it would. Didn't sell me on VR, but definitely interested to try some more. My friend has a shitload of VR games. He's fucking hooked. He's pissed everything isn't VR compatible now.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X