Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way, really? Don't you need a bunch of people to play it?

Comment

• I played with random strangers and it was great. If we had 3 of us in a party it would be amazing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Buy me the VR set up and I'm game.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What Rob was really doing in Star Trek VR
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Doesn't seem... logical.

Comment

• Grabbed Prey since it's $40 on PSN right now. Really like it. Combat is really tough really quick. Look up how to get the shotgun super early, you'll need it.

Comment

• Had a blast playing Star Trek Bridge Crew some more this weekend. Ended up in a room with some fucking HARDCORE roleplayers. IT was intense.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• By IT you mean the Romulan orgy right?

Comment

• Red Hood is tight.

Comment

• I need to hop on and download him. Plus, I need to finish the Captain Cold event.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I played him in a multiverse event.

Comment

• Worked so much this week haven't touched Injustice. Bums me out as I've been having a lot of fun with it.

Comment

• Stayed up playing Battlegrounds in squads with my best friend and his brother. First time in squads. Second match I led them to their first chicken dinner ever. Game is TOTALLY different in squads than duo and then also solo. Pacing and fear and ammo consumption and everything just shifts. If anyone has it and wants to play let me know, we plan on being on tonight.

Comment

• I finally got around to getting 100% on Arkham VR (very fun!) So I think now is the time when I'll finally take on that second timeline in new Wolfenstein. All the kids are into punching Nazis right now!

Comment

• You need to get that Star Trek VR game man. It's awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X