No announcement yet.

I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH MY GOD!!! The beefy crunch burrito is back at Taco Bell! My inner fat kid is sooo happy.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
      OH MY GOD!!! The beefy crunch burrito is back at Taco Bell! My inner fat kid is sooo happy.
      YEAH IT IS AND IT'S FUCKING GLORIOUS LIKE USUAL
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Found a recipe for paleo double chocolate chip cookies and made them this weekend. I'd put these fuckers up against any other cookie around...holy cow.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• This thread is for shitty foods, Matt. Not healthy things that are tasty.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• hahaha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• lol, valid point.

Regardless, here's the recipe: http://www.texanerin.com/perfect-pal...olate-cookies/
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                This thread is for shitty foods, Matt. Not healthy things that are tasty.
                BAM! LAYING DOWN THE LAW!

Matt, unless those almond-flour wannabes have a pound of butter and are deep-fried, OUT OF HERE!
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Popcorners chips.

I saw these that the hippie grocery store the other day and figured I'd give them a shot. Holy shit, they are amazing. Basically they're popcorn somehow baked into the shape of a corn chip. I was afraid they'd be like the asstastic Pop Chips but nope!

Comment

• I recommend checking out Firecorn Popcorn. Jalapeno popcorn from a fighter jet pilot!

Comment

• Local gas stations are carrying All Dressed in the small sizes out the ass now. LOVE, but also they have the criminally under rated Hot Wing Ruffles too. NOMS
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Those Wings Ruffles is so fucking good. They're like the All-Dressed's kinky cousins.

Comment

• Glad someone else has tried them. Damn things are SPOT ON
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sriacha popcorn: approved. Sweeter than you'd expect.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Sriacha popcorn: approved. Sweeter than you'd expect.
                              I SHALL INVESTIGATE!

Comment

• ok, gonna need someone to try these.

Comment

Working...
                                X