No announcement yet.

Ben & Jerry, I love you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sushi bars. And you COULD make them, with batter and premade mochi balls.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

TEMPURA MOCHI? I just shot.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

How could you guys not know about the deliciousness of tempura mochi?! Missing out, guys.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Add one to the failure board as I have no idea what in the fuck you people are talking about. The only thing I keep thinking of is Boba, which I know is not the same thing.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            How could you guys not know about the deliciousness of tempura mochi?! Missing out, guys.
            I usually get gyoza as an appetizer when I get sushi...I'll look for tempura mochi next time.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Add one to the failure board as I have no idea what in the fuck you people are talking about. The only thing I keep thinking of is Boba, which I know is not the same thing.
              I have no clue either Ed, but then again I don't really like sushi. I've tried and tried again, but nothing I've ever had was enjoyable.

When I saw The Losers in San Antonio the theater had gellato. Not the best, but fuck was it nice to have some.

Comment

You motherfuckers just gave me a craving for fried ice cream. Sweet, decadent fried ice cream. I should make some....
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Fried ice cream must be topped with Cinnamon lest it be full of fail.

Comment

man...haven't had fried ice cream in...wow, maybe 20 years. URGE.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

God, this thread right here....
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Shit, let's get some Mexican fried ice cream. To the border, gentlemen!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Shit, let's get some Mexican fried ice cream. To the border, gentlemen!
                          Don't get shot.

Comment

Pfff, I don't need to go all the way Mexico to get shot. I can do that in my own fair city, thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              Oh, I know! I've seen those the past few years. Believe me, if I cooked I'd be all over them. I've actually been meaning to get one for my SIL, who makes amazing brownies. And amazing brownies that are all corners? Heaven!

And I love fried ice cream - LOVE it!
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Fuck that.

Maple pecan ice cream, fried, drizzled with MOAR MAPLE SYRUP ( we have 3 gallons at home...).

As I get fatter, I will all hate you more.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X