Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Arnold is old.

Comment

• Third row center tickets for fucking NXT in six weeks fucking HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and rip piper :*(

Comment

• You ass, you didn't even ask if I wanted to go so I could say I have to work and couldn't anyway. :-(
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I assumed you'd be taking the boys!

Comment

• I totally would but fucking work.... At least I can make UFC 192 in October. :-(
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You done Snuka. YOU DONE.

Comment

• Yep 32 years of borrowed time

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hWsoSmGfmdY?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hWsoSmGfmdY?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
                    I've seen that one before and Burr's reaction is what mine was. Fucking hysterical.

Comment

• All three guys from The Shield were the world champ last night. AMAZING

Comment

• For real.

I got NXT tickets for July 20th. I swear to FUCK if Nakamura gets drafted the night before and I don't get to see him in person I am burning downtown until nothing remains but my fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          For real.

I got NXT tickets for July 20th. I swear to FUCK if Nakamura gets drafted the night before and I don't get to see him in person I am burning downtown until nothing remains but my fury.
                          Which would be the correct and best reaction. I'm just bummed I probably won't make it.

Comment

• NXT SATURDAY NIGHT!

Fuck, I hope I can somehow score a picture with Nakamura.

Comment

• Dude, SOOOO FUCKING PISSED I COULDN'T GET OFF.

Comment

• happened to catch a bit of RAW last night.

I now have a thing for Nia Jax.

That chick is a goddamn beast.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X