No announcement yet.

Jersey Shore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I took pics posing like The Situation on Christmas. I pumped my fist on the dancefloor on NYE in Sequoia...I'm thinking about growing out my hair so I can get the blow out.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• And Snooki makes me sick...she is the nastiest thing ever soooo fucking gross.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        I took pics posing like The Situation on Christmas. I pumped my fist on the dancefloor on NYE in Sequoia...I'm thinking about growing out my hair so I can get the blow out.
        Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        And Snooki makes me sick...she is the nastiest thing ever soooo fucking gross.
        These two statements tell me you are WAY to in to Jersey Shore.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nah dude, that show is just bananas...I tivo it and watch it before bed to realize how great my life is...plus I do all that shit for the LULZ

Comment

• I know B, I was just bullshitting.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LJIqKPfRmWU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LJIqKPfRmWU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Glorious.

Comment

• Naked Wook...I mean Snooki. NSFW probably or your eyes
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Damn. I want a naked Sammi photos.

Comment

• Thanks, Rob...

Here's a little payback for the eyerape!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                        Damn. I want a naked Sammi photos.
                        Wouldn't mind seeing naked Jwoww either. Wasn't there a rumor she did some noodz?

Comment

• I hear the sequel is to take place in Miami Beach. Which defeats calling the show "Jersey Shore". Nice work there, MTV.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I was part of a movement that was trying to make it be Detroit. Alas the poll was fake. GOOD JERB MTV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Wouldn't mind seeing naked Jwoww either. Wasn't there a rumor she did some noodz?
                              I like the cut of your jib Timothy225.

Comment

• This could be the greatest thing G. Lo has ever done...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajeZU...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                                X