Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wal-Mart: The Devil or just a fucking store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just upset because as a consumer, I want my shit for cheap. No one really cares about how much the employees were paid, especially if you're buying Nikes or any other type of clothes. So why get upset now?
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Starbucks touched Nerdious in the bathing suit area.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        I'm just upset because as a consumer, I want my shit for cheap. No one really cares about how much the employees were paid, especially if you're buying Nikes or any other type of clothes. So why get upset now?

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So did Ari, but you don't see me complaining.

Comment

I don't drink Starbucks...and to be honest I don't shop at many chain stores. Certain shit you have to deal with and pick the lesser of two evils...hence why I'd rather shop with Target.

Here's the big difference for me. When I go to Target I realize that all they care about is my money. The way they advertise is all about getting my hard earned cash. They don't advertise that they build futures and give people careers. They don't say that they give a fuck about the community. All they care is that they got me to buy a new Martha Stewart mop because it looks cool. As far as customer service...who the fuck needs it to buy diapers and paper towels? No one...I don't expect customer service at Target...Wal-Mart does the exact opposite. They are big on advertising customer service and all this other shit. I have been to Wal-Mart about 5 times total. I have not once been greeted by their fucking geriatric/ghetto/challenged/simple fucking greeters. The stores are always a mess/dirty/crowded. Fuck Wal-Mart. And fuck all big businesses.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

That's why I will buy more shit online...actually I don't need to be spending money any way....FUCK
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                I don't drink Starbucks...and to be honest I don't shop at many chain stores. Certain shit you have to deal with and pick the lesser of two evils...hence why I'd rather shop with Target.

Here's the big difference for me. When I go to Target I realize that all they care about is my money. The way they advertise is all about getting my hard earned cash. They don't advertise that they build futures and give people careers. They don't say that they give a fuck about the community. All they care is that they got me to buy a new Martha Stewart mop because it looks cool. As far as customer service...who the fuck needs it to buy diapers and paper towels? No one...I don't expect customer service at Target...Wal-Mart does the exact opposite. They are big on advertising customer service and all this other shit. I have been to Wal-Mart about 5 times total. I have not once been greeted by their fucking geriatric/ghetto/challenged/simple fucking greeters. The stores are always a mess/dirty/crowded. Fuck Wal-Mart. And fuck all big businesses.
                It's because you're Hispanic.

Comment

It's because you're Hispanic.

I dunno why, but this one line made me actually LOL. haha
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Podcaust Racewar '09 began over a message board conversation about Wal-Mart........
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

and overpriced coffee
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Comment

Hey, all I'm saying is be glad you're not African American. Otherwise, not only would they not greet you, they'll also follow you till you leave the store.

Comment

Hey, all I'm saying is be glad you're not African American. Otherwise, not only would they not greet you, they'll also follow you till you leave the store.

Shit I used to get followed in every store I went to. EVERYTIME. I love the burbs. Only here would people be afraid of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Shit I used to get followed in every store I went to. EVERYTIME. I love the burbs. Only here would people be afraid of me.
                              Yah, but you look like a hooligan up to no good already.

Comment

A soul patch beard?! Get someone on him quick!

Comment

Working...
                                X