No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't watched any of the Netflix Marvel shows. None have sounded essential.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Loved Cage, Jones was good but needed SOMETHING, and Daredevil is hit or miss but I liked it. I'm just an odd duck I guess.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Haven't watched any of the Netflix Marvel shows. None have sounded essential.
        Jessica Jones is, in my opinion. And Cage has incredible villains, as well. Honestly Jones and Cage are the only Marvel properties at all with decent villains.

This season of Man Seeking Woman was really good. I am guessing since they got hitched at the end, and fought of a Lovecraftian nightmare to forge their new status in the fires of hades that it's the end of the series.

Comment

• Dude, I'd chose Daredevil, both seasons. But the Purple Man is the best villain.

Haven't seen Cage...
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Marvel needs to half the episode order for all of their shows.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh I agree on that.

And Bernthal's Punisher is perfect.

Comment

• Only reason I watched season 2. He was legit.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Agreed on the less eps. Either that or stop bullshitting with so much filler. Beranthal was SOOOOO much better than I thought he could be.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Marvel needs to half the episode order for all of their shows.
                    8-10 episodes max. For sure. Hell, Cage FELT like two season with the big split in the middle.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Stop bullshitting with so much filler.
                      Word on that. These shows move sooooooooo Goddam slow.
                      As for the villain love, two words: FISK. Y'all forgot about FISK.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Punisher ain't a villain, but Fisk is indeed the best. I wasn't sure, but season 2: holy shit.

Comment

• I was responding to the Cage and Jones villain love. I haven't seen JOnes or finished Cage, but from what I've seen so far, IMO, D'Onofrio's Kingpin is on par with, if not superior to, the rest. That scene where he smashed the guy's head in the car door - repeatedly - is worth the price of admission alone.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            I was responding to the Cage and Jones villain love. I haven't seen JOnes or finished Cage, but from what I've seen so far, IMO, D'Onofrio's Kingpin is on par with, if not superior to, the rest. That scene where he smashed the guy's head in the car door - repeatedly - is worth the price of admission alone.
                            Tennant is fucking terrifying in Jones and Diamondback is soooooooooooo much fun in Cage.

Comment

• Billy is correct. Granted, he had 13 hours to do it but Tennant is the best/scariest Marvel villain that has been seen so far in TV or movies.

Comment

• Yup. I keep harping on it, but the Marvel movies are getting soooooooooooooooo dull because the villains aren't interesting in the least. Loki is the only one given any kind of room. Who gives a shit about Thanos? Teased for years, and he hasn't done a single thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X