POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck this guy.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You guys need to remove that asshole ASAP. And his clique.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Whoever gave all those dummies at CPAC the Russian Trump flags is my new troll hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          The gloves have been off. Now, it's time for them to come together.

Pissing off the Press and the Intel Community. Presidents usually hit the shitter for one or the other. Doubling up is kinda crazy.
          Just means his eventual impeachment/criminal trial/fall from grace/prison term will be beyond epic and Must Watch TV.

Comment

• Trying to pull together recent highlights. What was once easy to itemize is now about 50 things an hour.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My main takeaway is that this whole Russian thing isn't going away. It even sounds like some Pubs are starting to jump on board with the idea of an investigation.

Russiagate may be legit.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                My main takeaway is that this whole Russian thing isn't going away. It even sounds like some Pubs are starting to jump on board with the idea of an investigation.

Russiagate may be legit.

Russiagate has always been legit. It's just now how many people were involved and when.

When George W. Bush can go on National TV today and make a sound case against your actions, then you might be a fuck-up. Did anyone else see that today? W was pretty lucid and just nailing Trump on his fuck-ups. It was surreal.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• New guy on the docket that's starting to crack: https://nunes.house.gov/

His little press thing today is the political equivalent of being a guilty husband on a Dateline NBC episode. He kinda incriminated himself regarding his connection to Russiagate.

Comment

• I want to punch Paul Ryan in the face so hard.

Comment

• OF ALL THE NIGHTS FOR SOMEONE TO GO MISSING!
                      http://www.wccbcharlotte.com/2017/01...oresville-man/

Comment

OF ALL THE NIGHTS FOR SOMEONE TO GO MISSING!
                        http://www.wccbcharlotte.com/2017/01...oresville-man/
                        This happened back in Jan, but it's making the rounds again as odds place the minor involved as being the girl at the middle of the Carolina Conspiracy.

Comment

This happened back in Jan, but it's making the rounds again as odds place the minor involved as being the girl at the middle of the Carolina Conspiracy.

Crazier shit gets crazier. Somebody got pissed off because the paper trail of this teen girl in Gastonia is just getting blasted to the major outlets and syndicates.

For a single girl tied to a lot of weird players, she gets put into weird circumstances more than Encyclopedia Brown.

Comment

• For new readers, here's the start of the shrubbery maze. http://www.newsobserver.com/news/pol...111728522.html

Comment

• Finally, tonight's latest entry about "VIC" (she's a minor, so all we got is the leak name from the ongoing Carolina Conspiracy shit). She's probably this Jasmine Spurling teenager, but nothing is official until it's legal and public.

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/20...-gastonia-teen

Comment

• Man, why does all this crazy shit break after 10PM D.C. time? How can Sessions survive this if Flynn couldn't? Will Trump spin it as lying to the Senate Confirmation Committee isn't as bad as lying to the VP-elect?

Comment

Working...
                                X