Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So ready to delete Facebook.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• NTSB wants to investigate the Police Chopper crash. Witnesses nearby the scene were claiming that it was shot down, so investigation has to commence.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Forgive me for derailing, Troy, but I've read that Bannon might be one of the leakers. Over/under on this being possible and how soon will his ass be out of a job? Also, do you think a dismissal might open floodgates of info from him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Forgive me for derailing, Troy, but I've read that Bannon might be one of the leakers. Over/under on this being possible and how soon will his ass be out of a job? Also, do you think a dismissal might open floodgates of info from him?

Bannon might be? That's like saying Kissinger might have been the guy that leaked all over Nixon.

Bannon is a leaker. But, he's a super hard guy to read unless he feels fucked over.

If Bannon felt endangered enough and got ousted, I could see him torpedoing the entire GOP. The dude has got this crazy nihilist streak about him that works better the further away you get him from launch codes.

If he could be pointed away from NK and directed squarely at Trump, this could be insanely promising.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Up to 3 dead.

Hopefully this really is "so much for the tolerant left" and people start fucking standing up for themselves. Stop thinking you negotiate this shit away. These are terrorist organizations and they should all be in fucking gitmo. Or against a wall. I prefer the latter.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Up to 3 dead.

Hopefully this really is "so much for the tolerant left" and people start fucking standing up for themselves. Stop thinking you negotiate this shit away. These are terrorist organizations and they should all be in fucking gitmo. Or against a wall. I prefer the latter.
              Antifa needs national leadership because they're making shit so much worse. There is counter protesting and then there's agit-rioters who aren't ready to deal with a group of shitheads who want that fight.

You can have the best of intentions and make a bad situation worse by being one more body in the way.

Are the Neo Nazis terrorists? Yes, they've been classified as such in Post WWII America. Yet no one is actively and aggressively gunning down their funding and structure.

The only successful attempt at such for domestic terrorism was when the militia movement got gutted towards the end of the Clinton admin.

Comment

• Read someone calling this 'Trump's Katrina'. Kinda feels like it.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Read someone calling this 'Trump's Katrina'. Kinda feels like it.

Kinda, but it lessens the impact. Katrina for Bush was him just not knowing how to do the job.

Trump is so specifically quiet on this that it should be taken as implicit approval. Thankfully, the data and intel guys are out today and digging hard on this. But, the way this moved and was executed is unprecedented for these events.

What it's not unprecedented for are targeted attacks. The only reason that car attack only killed 1 was due to the fact that the driver couldn't see the two cars stopped in front of him.

Had that alley been open, it was a clear shot to rev up to 60-70 mph in a Hemi powered Challenger. Basically, the opportunity was there to shoot out of the alley like a torpedo into the full crowd at the Park.

Comment

• what the shit is going on in the world?
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Extreme Right is taking up the Lost Cause.
                      Trump is circling the drain.
                      Bannon meltdown watch is on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Antifa needs national leadership because they're making shit so much worse. There is counter protesting and then there's agit-rioters who aren't ready to deal with a group of shitheads who want that fight.

You can have the best of intentions and make a bad situation worse by being one more body in the way.

Are the Neo Nazis terrorists? Yes, they've been classified as such in Post WWII America. Yet no one is actively and aggressively gunning down their funding and structure.

The only successful attempt at such for domestic terrorism was when the militia movement got gutted towards the end of the Clinton admin.
                        True but holy shit if that happens how bad are the riots going to get?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          True but holy shit if that happens how bad are the riots going to get?

Everything about this weekend tells me that this is just the start of things to come.

August and September are going to be lousy with these things. Probably all the way up to Halloween.

Having watched this scene play out many times before, things have changed now. We're right at the cusp of these events getting aggressive in a way that haven't been in decades, but coupled with the modern DON'T GIVE A FUCK of these people.

Armed, well-organized psychos always get wilder when they're getting enabled by people in power.

Everything about this weekend was these Neo-White Power types winning and that just makes my stomach hurt.

They staged this in a way that feels like a fucking ISIS attack and it's being used as a rallying cry for more to get wild in TX in September and it looks like they're coming to Lexington next.

I'm worried because I see these guys going for bigger. Regardless of the Left Wing jokes and social media justice job outings online, that doesn't work on these people.

The real dangerous ones are domestic terrorists and when you masse in a small area with limited exits, you're doing what they want. These shitheads want you trapped in there with them.

Hopefully, Quantico and local Intel areas (and VA is stacked with Intel people) go to town on this shit. Krol asked me what my nightmare scenario was a few days ago.

This is it. These people feeling like they are galvanized and using mass protests as a way to brutalize more people faster.

Doesn't it feel like it's been a month since Trump was talking about Venezuela? THAT WAS FRIDAY!

Comment

• Christ man. I want you to be wrong so bad it's not even funny, but that's pretty much the long and short of it. Shit's going to get real bad, real soon.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They're coming to San Francisco and Berkeley at the end of August.

Remember when Obama's FBI said right-wing terrorists were our most pressing threat and everyone was shocked and headed to the fainting couches. Reminds me of when Clinton warned Bush about Al Qeada and was ignored. That turned out great, as I recall.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I saw today that Trump finally issued a statement against the Neo-Nazis and KKK today, due to social media pressure. Listened to a portion of it and it sounds contrived and like someone else wrote it for him.

Um...Case of too little, too late.
                                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Working...
                                X