No announcement yet.

THE "OMG I AM BUILDING A NEW COMPUTER" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on the fence about getting the oculus as well. Ceej and I always chat about it, and since there is no date on when the actual standard project is going out to the public I kind of want to grab it.

I WANT TO BE THE LAWNMOWER MAN.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I'm on the fence about getting the oculus as well. Ceej and I always chat about it, and since there is no date on when the actual standard project is going out to the public I kind of want to grab it.

I WANT TO BE THE LAWNMOWER MAN.
      Just wait for the retail version. Everything now is just demos and toys, and nothing warranting the expense.

Comment

deathadder is sooo nice.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

deathadder is sooo nice.
          Right?

Comment

it's so fucking smooth. I'm not used to it haha.

Got my ram, fans, and power supply last night. Should be getting my case and graphics card tonight and tomorrow is my video editing external stuff and fan parts.

Should have a full kickass build by Friday. Lesley is gone all weekend so that means GAMING ALL DAY ERRY DAY

Comment

case was just delivered. Gonna be a long day. fuckkkkk.

Comment

Did you get a micro case? I'm totally going with a small desktop next time I build.

Comment

I went with a giant motherfucker cause this shit isn't going out in my living room.

I'm repurposing my current rig in a mini case though.

Comment

I went with a giant motherfucker cause this shit isn't going out in my living room.

I'm repurposing my current rig in a mini case though.
                    Nice. I'm going with a small, just because I am tired of a massive case on my desk taking up so much real estate. My desk is a hot fucking mess.

Comment

ah, my rig is on separate desk used for our ridiculous amounts of cables/recording equipment.

Comment

EEEEeeeeeEEE

Final packages should come tonight. Gonna build this beast on Friday with my buddy. CANNOT WAIT.....

Comment

I hope you are fleshlighting furiously over the boxes.

Comment

2 fast 2 furiously

Comment

Mini Rerb Hongray
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

EEEEeeeeeEEE

Final packages should come tonight. Gonna build this beast on Friday with my buddy. CANNOT WAIT.....
                                "Hughes-net becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, March 1st. In a panic, Robert Jamiroquai Hughes tries to pull the plug. Hughes-net fights back...

There was a nuclear war. A few years from now, all this, this whole place, everything, it's gone. Just gone. There were survivors. Here, there. Nobody even knew who started it. It was the machines, Sarah."

"I don't understand."

"Defense network computers. New... powerful... hooked into everything, trusted to run it all. They say it got smart, a new order of intelligence. Then it saw all people as a threat, not just the ones on the other side. Decided our fate in a microsecond: extermination."

"Did you see this war?"

"No. I grew up after. In the ruins... starving... hiding from H-K's."

"H-K's?"

"Hunter-Killers. Patrol machines built in automated factories. Most of us were rounded up, put in camps for orderly disposal.
                                [Pulls up his right sleeve, exposing a mark]
                                This is burned in by laser scan. Some of us were kept alive... to work... loading bodies. The disposal units ran night and day. We were that close to going out forever. But there was one man who taught us to fight, to storm the wire of the camps, to smash those metal motherfuckers into junk. He turned it around. He brought us back from the brink. His name is Crenshaw. Crenshaw Jackson. Your son, Sarah, your unborn son."

Comment

Working...
                                X