No announcement yet.

Today I learned that....MOOVEY IDISHION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boutella? Normally she's be my type, but she's got something weird about her.

I'll take Elodie Yung instead. Or the Swedish Princess.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• With ya on the Swedish princess.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's only because she'll let you two do it in the asshole. But you gotta save the world first.

Comment

• Look, I'll ALWAYS favor a brunette over a blonde. But Boutella's weird looking.

Hence why I put the Elektra actress. Now THAT's my cup of tea.

Comment

• Comment

• god she's soooo hot.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• DING DING DING

(her face is still weird)

Comment

• it's exotic. AND HOT. Yall are crazy.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I have no problem with her at all, Rob. She's aight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      it's exotic. AND HOT. Yall are crazy.
                      This is true, holmes.

She's also in Atomic Blonde, which is coming out next month.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'm one of the few that dug this flick, but this SFX reel is pretty sweet either way. Crazy how far we've come from how Stan Winston would create a Terminator.

https://youtu.be/IVWmBPoifzI

Comment

• I just learned that the Red Skull in Infinity War was all CGI. ALL CGI.

Goddamn. That's impressive shit right there.

Comment

• Wait...what? No way.

Comment

• TIL that 99% of the vault chase in Fast Five is fucking PRACTICAL EFFECTS.

Comment

• And y'all still out here shit talking the GOAT action franchise.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X