No announcement yet.

Scott Pilgrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather have that then the ending I have a feeling we'll get. It just bums me out because I loved the first 4 installments. This one just seemed so MEH.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Rob demands Scott on Wallace action? Damn Rob, who knew?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I fucking love Wallace. Him and Kim are my favorite characters.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Wallace is indeed a pimp. A pimp who tends to walk around with no pants on.

Comment

I think I may be the only one that hates Scott though. HATE.

Comment

How can you hate Scott? He's a lovable canadian scamp.

Comment

Because he's so fucking whiny.

Comment

How is that different from any guy in an Apatow film?

Comment

Scott is retarded for the most part, but in a well-meaning, "Aww, Corkey bought me a can of motor oil for my birthday" sort of way.

He's an endearing lead in the way that some of Apatow's lead characters aren't (see: Seth Rogen, Seth Rogen, and fatproxy Seth Rogen: Jonah Hill).

If we're talkin' whiney, then I present exhibit F: Steven Stills.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh that's true. Stills has always been a bitch the entire time.

Comment

Stop talking about me
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                          Scott is retarded for the most part, but in a well-meaning, "Aww, Corkey bought me a can of motor oil for my birthday" sort of way.
                          Oh totally. I can identify with Scott because that's how I was around 23-24 (And I was fucking retarded as well) and it annoys me. Even to the point where Ramona is almost a carbon copy of this chick I used to date. Seriously. And that was probably one of the worst relationships I've ever had.

He's an endearing lead in the way that some of Apatow's lead characters aren't (see: Seth Rogen, Seth Rogen, and fatproxy Seth Rogen: Jonah Hill).
                          I don't get that. I'd rather hang out with Seth Rogen (in 40 year old/Knocked up/Pineapple) than Scott. Scott seems like the type of kid that annoys the piss outta me at this point in my life.

If we're talkin' whiney, then I present exhibit F: Steven Stills.
                          QFT.

Comment

If we're talking just Seth Rogen and not his roles, then yeah. Unless we're going back to the Cal from Smart-Tech well.

I guess I identify with Scott, as he reminds me (unfortunately) of me.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Son of a bitch. I just finished book five and now I have to wait three months to find out what happens next? FFFFFFUUUUUUU

Comment

New trailer is on Facebook

Looks awesome but it is going to be one strange movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X