No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I know, I know - sorry to bring the pet thread down. But consider this your Crazy Cat Lady PSA for the day!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

way to kill the mood, Lisa. Jeeeeeez.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Oh. Shit.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

The coke plastic bottle caps work the same (but without the chocking hazard).
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Are twist ties dangerous? Chanandler loves those.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

zooey.jpg
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                  Are twist ties dangerous? Chanandler loves those.
                  Yeah, they can swallow those too. Just to be safe, don't let them have them. Howard had a perfect idea with the plastic Coke caps. Make sure the ring at the bottom is off (and for that matter, they can have the lids from the milk jugs, just not the rings), and they can play with those all day since they're too big for them to swallow. Also, be careful with dental floss - make sure when you're done with it, you wrap it up in a tissue or flush it. If your cat likes to go digging in the trash, and eats it, that can be a choking hazard too.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

I remember my cat eating tinsel one year and leaving shiny strings of poop everywhere.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                      I remember my cat eating tinsel one year and leaving shiny strings of poop everywhere.
                      Yeah, tinsel's bad for them in the same way that floss is. I don't wanna be the cat bummer, but just be careful what they play with, guys. If it's small enough for them to swallow, they can either choke on it, or it can wrap around some of their little kitty organs.

(Okay, okay - done bumming out the thread! Better safe than sorry!)

Comment

So you mean I shouldn't let them play with the toy I invented for them? It's a thumbtack laced with anthrax.

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                          So you mean I shouldn't let them play with the toy I invented for them? It's a thumbtack laced with anthrax.
                          Oh, of course, THAT's fine. Just not dental floss, tinsel and plastic rings. Sharp things and bio-hazards are okey dokey!

Comment

I forgot to mention it's attached to a string of asbestos.

Comment

It's fine, it's fine, quit being a worry wart!

Comment

*whew!*

Comment

Working...
                                X