Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have not yet. Last night I tried a new method of rib cooking. Picked up a slab of ribs, slathered them in my dry rub, threw them in the fridge for a few hours. Then put them in some heavy duty tinfoil and poured in the following:

*1 cup white wine
    *2 tbls apple cider vinegar
    *2 tbls worchestire sauce
    *2 tbls honey
    *3 full cloves of garlic

put all that in a bowl and nuked it for a minute. Then poured it in to the tinfoiled ribs and threw them in the oven for 2.5 hours at 250.

Drained them then threw them on the grill at 700 degrees slathered in my korean BBQ sauce.

Gotdamn. SO GOOOOOOOd,
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• had some quinoa/squash veggie patty last night with a garlic aioli and some honey chili glazed carrots. Not bad actually. Didn't have high hopes for it but the patties were pretty tasty.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Currently trying out a garlic/rosemary/balsamic pork roast recipe. Smells good, albeit garlicky(10 cloves), but I'll let y'all know how it turns out
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Frito Pie tonight.

Come at me Bros.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuuck yes Frito Pie.

Comment

• The pork was amazing. Perfectly cooked and the flavor was so mellow, it was damn delicious. The potatoes on the other hand...well, I should have started them first.

I had to google Frito pie cause evidently I'm more yankee than I thought.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Haha nice Ingrid.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure I said "Wtf is Frito pie" on here long aho

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I love this phone but the keyboard is way too easy to dick finger

Comment

• Frito Pie is a culinary gift from the Texas Gods.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Frito Pie is a Texas thing. Like all good Texas things some backwater shit hole in Oklahoma tries to take credit. It always weirds me out when people talk about just snacking of Fritos. I have literally never done that, or known someone to do that. Frito Pie or nothing.
                        Last edited by BillyG; 07-15-2017, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• On 3rd shift I used to destroy Fritos. Doritos. All the way to the crumbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Frito Pie is a Texas thing. Like all good Texas things some backwater shit hole in Oklahoma tries to take credit. It always weirds me out when people talk about just snacking of Fritos. I have literally never done that, or known someone to do that. Frito Pie or nothing.
                            Fritos as just chips are the best. Texans are fucking weird man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Fritos as just chips are the best. Texans are fucking weird man.
                              Thank you. Greasy salt heart disease. Gimme.

Comment

• Gross. They're just thick tortilla chips with too much salt.

Comment

Working...
                                X