Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want this.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1185268654578
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Yes, I want this too... almost bought it a few week's ago
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Pretty neat. Only holds an hour of video though. Nice price, however.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

This + tripod + one hour = video casts for Lesley and I prolly
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Wasn't sure where you were going with that.

Comment

Video casts actually mean hidden sex tape.

Comment

Obviously.

Comment

Makes me think of that mini-camera Morton Downey Jr. uses in Predator 2.

"Tony Pope, live with Hard Core. On the scene and in your face, it's like Dante's Hell down here. Smoke, fire, oppressive heat. As columbian and Jamaican drug fiends once again transform the streets of L.A. into a slaughterhouse! Who the hell's in charge down here? The cops? Uh-uh! They're outmanned, outgunned and incompetent! Mr. Mayor, on vacation at your home in lake Tahoe: Get off your butt, get down here and declare martial law"

Comment

I got five on it...where can we donate?
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

So they now have a Flip Mino HD, displays in 720p. Thought's? It's a $100 more but I've seen some video reviews and it looks pretty damn good. May have to by for Christmas.
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Bad ass. I'm going to get one.

Comment

There's hundreds of designs to choose from on there site.

Comment

Wow, you can even add your own photos on these things... Zombies?

Comment

Well I just ordered from Amazon using the caust link... let's see how much you make off of it.

They have a deal going on for the Flip right now, if you purchase before December 31st you get to choose two accessories for free, I got me a travel case and tripod.... Woo Hoo!

Comment

Ari I want one too....Tee Hee. A Tri Pod would make it so much easier if we didn't have to hold the camera while.....

Is this the official "I Want This for Christmas" Thread?
                              "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                              "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Working...
                              X