• *sigh*

Comment

• Hey!

Cancer Boy is out of the wheelchair!?

GOOD FOR HIM
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• neat
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post

I didn't know this was unknown. I used to be a huge fan of Star Wars Tales. Naturally, they cancelled it.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I never read any Star Wars comics which is weird as I used to read every fucking SW book that was released.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Quote of the day | Tom Brevoort: DC is ‘the Charlie Sheen of comics’

Dohohohoho, oh you flame-bating master-blaster you.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Again, a double-edge business sword such as what Netflix is trying to pull off.

DC failing and getting hurt is NOT GOOD for Marvel. Licensing and Films won't be impacted, but it could start the slippery slope of killing off publishing.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I really, really hope the relaunch does something big for the big two in terms of competition and interest.

It is hope, but it is one hell of a naïve hope.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
                        I really, really hope the relaunch does something big for the big two in terms of competition and interest.

It is hope, but it is one hell of a naive hope.

When Scott Lobdell controls an 1/8th of your entire line and the year isn't 1993....you're fucked.

Comment

• I love it when creators talk shop, and even more, when they offer insight.

Chew bro doing it (though updates have ceased, it's still a fun example).

And somewhat related to the field. This guy is just flat-out awesome.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So who's going to SDCC this week, and what are the over/unders for news, gossip, etc.? Think the supposed DC New 52 protest is going to do anything other than generate publicity for DC? How will Marvel counteract DC's plans? Anything to watch from Image, Dark Horse, Avatar, and others? New books to watch?

Comment

• Well, here's one tidbit that has me interested in what the hell Grant will say come panel time:

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/dcnu...up-110718.html
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Read that earlier - the changes and story/character direction aren't stoking my interest at all. I understand why they're trying to do all this, but it's just not grabbing me, much as I like Grant and Perez' work.

Comment

Working...
                                X