Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizon is slowly growing on me. Did some trials yesterday and got my mount.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      It's the bullshit table with ball puzzles. Gtfo.
      Did one of those last night. It was...not fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Horizon is slowly growing on me. Did some trials yesterday and got my mount.
        My friend told me yesterday you can get some awesome weapons from the trials, but I never needed them. And I never used a mount in the game. Aloy runs so damn fast as it is.

Comment

• Ebgames/Gamestop Canada just rolled out a new promo, minimum $10 trade in value for ANY ps4 or xbox one games. Brought in a handful of garbage that a week ago they would have offered only $0.35 cents a title for... NHL 15/16, WWE2K15, Infamous Second Son etc, and actually got $12 per game for a total $60 credit.

Picked up Horizon, awwe yeeah
          Last edited by Trejo; 03-14-2017, 08:34 AM.
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Nice!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              My friend told me yesterday you can get some awesome weapons from the trials, but I never needed them. And I never used a mount in the game. Aloy runs so damn fast as it is.
              The stats are slightly better than the best ones you can buy, so yeah, you don't really need them, With the right weapon, the trials are pretty easy. I usually got the 3 suns on the first or second try. But, if you find the hunting trials boring or hard, they aren't vital, I think the numbers on those 3 weapons were 5 points higher if I remember correctly, and only 1 of them is a bow.

I hardly used the mount, but I would call it in when I was getting attacked so it would get some of their attention (if I didn't hack one already).
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Found a slick interactive Zelda map last night, and decided to use it to blast through some shrines. I want more hearts so I can...do a thing. And another bar of stamina wouldn't be awful. I don't really think it's ruining the exploration because several were locked behind quests, and I also saw things along the way to stop and find. I got so many korok seeds last night!

Comment

• Link fool!

Comment

• https://www.zeldadungeon.net/breath-...teractive-map/

Enjoy. Some of the spots have additional info as well if you click their marker.

Got the Master Sword, way more inventory slots, and started on the bird divine beast because his special ability looks amazing. Going to work on boosting my stamina now.

Comment

• Barely any of what you guys are saying sounds like a Zelda game to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Barely any of what you guys are saying sounds like a Zelda game to me.
                        And that is why it is good.

Comment

• Fired up Horizon Zero Dawn.

I kept hearing how good the game looks but man, it really is gorgeous. Spent as much time playing around in photo mode as I did playing the game.

Still super early, haven't even done the Proving thing yet but I feel like my first 3 choices for skill points made me super OP for early-game. Took the Lure Call and Silent Strike, and I can literally just sit in some grass and draw an entire pack of robots to me one at a time and instakill them. And if I fuck up somehow, also have Concentration so I can just slow down time when bow aiming and headshot with ease.

So right now I am just breezing through but I'm sure once the enemies get bigger I'll have to adjust strats

So far am digging this a bunch
                          Last edited by Trejo; 03-16-2017, 11:56 AM.
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• That's really useful for humans, but later it will be much less useful for dinos. They will have way more HP and won't go down.

Comment

• Played through Watch Dogs 2. Never played the first. Not sure I liked the game much. Wasn't having much fun. I felt like I was never playing this game right, which bugged me. Wanted to like this game a lot more especially since it's set here in San Francisco. Might have been a little open world fatigue, too.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• getting a bit more into Horizon. Still digging Zelda as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X