Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN State Fair/Renaissance Festival Food...on a stick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    I'm all over the Ren Fest as well, but my wife prefers the State Fair. As such, we do both.
    You're bi?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Rob has it right, I'm ANYWHERE there's plenty of titties. The wife enjoys them as well.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• there are plenty of titties at the fair, but not in costume.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But costumes make it much easier to stare.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://www.mnstatefair.org/fun/new_food/

Some of these look pretty damned good, Rob. Thoughts?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• dude, some of that looks amazing. I hate the fair but may need to go this year to try most of those haha.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My wife loves the State Fair, I love the Ren Fest. To compromise, we go to both each year.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Don't know if they're talking about it up there, but I just found out that the MN Ren Faire is losing its lease in two years. No one has any idea what t do about it, I hear. Sorry Rob.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Yeah, I've received a couple of emails from the Ren Fest on this. They're there for at least two more years and then they're PROBABLY going to have to move (not finalized yet). From what I understand, they have a couple of new sites that they're considering already. It won't end (it makes too much money), but it'll never be the same.

Comment

• yeah it's a bummer. It definitely will not be the same when it moves. then I may get the "Ren Fests are lame!" sentiment.

Comment

• Hit the state fair yesterday, ate the usual 'must have' items. I did try out some of the newer dishes, though:
                        - Candied bacon BLT: really effing good. Recommended.
                        - Sheep dog: awesome. This will be a 'must eat' every year, along with the pork chop on a stick.

Pretty sure that I'm not going to go to the fair anymore unless there's a concert that I want to attend, though. Going someplace just to walk around and eat is losing its lustre...there are so many other things that I want to do with my time and my money.

Comment

• The excellent prime rib dinner I had last night at the rodeo is clashing with the fair food I laid on top of it afterwards on the midway and it's a bad situation. I'm not sure those cheese curds were worth it.

Anyway, I didn't see much in the way of new fried monstrosities. Have we reached peak gluttony innovation?

Comment

• Rob: here are the new foods for this year at the State Fair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4v8UdkTx30

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Rob: here are the new foods for this year at the State Fair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4v8UdkTx30
                              I don't get out to fairs all that much, Matt, but do they ever serve any of this?

Comment

• Ah fuck me. I did the wrong link.

Comment

Working...
                                X