No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd still like a movie with Mutt to be honest. I like Shia. Harrison can cameo.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      As far as I'm concerned, Indiana Jones should be the new James Bond. Make 5-6 pictures with each actor and then recast it, keep it going.
      No.

Be happy with what you got.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        No.

Be happy with what you got.
        No. Removed from the Beard's control and given to the right people, we could get some phenomenal adventures.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Matt, you're insane.

As for Star Wars, do something with the next gen Skywalkers & Solos. A small role for Hamill and maybe a cameo by Ford. But whatever it is, it needs a strong STORY. Flashy FX don't mean shit anymore.

Actually, just start episode 7 with the destruction of Naboo. Millions of Guangans screaming out in terror as they are wiped from the galaxy. Then the rest of the film could be dancing ewoks and I'd still see it 10 times.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I really want a "Black Hawk Down" type of movie set in the SW universe. Could be fucking awesome if done right.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              And let's be honest, Harrison Ford wasn't really Indy in Crystal Skull.
              As far as I'm concerned, that movie does not exist. There are only 3 Indy movies.

Also, though I'm sure I will still go see Star Wars Episode 45: Star Wars Harder, it's just not the same. Maybe it'll be awesome, but only if The Goiter is allowed bare minimum input.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                As far as I'm concerned, that movie does not exist. There are only 3 Indy movies.

Comment

I hope we get a series involving X-Wing: Rogue Squadron. A CG tv show in the vein of the Clone Wars or direct-to-dvd movies would work for me.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I want the Brian Daley HAN SOLO books turned into movies. Yes.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                      I really want a "Black Hawk Down" type of movie set in the SW universe. Could be fucking awesome if done right.

You ever read "Trooper"? It was Garth Ennis's sole foray into the SW Universe and has me wanting a limited TV series based on just the short stories involving Star Wars.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        You ever read "Trooper"? It was Garth Ennis's sole foray into the SW Universe and has me wanting a limited TV series based on just the short stories involving Star Wars.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Trooper_(comic)
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          No. Removed from the Beard's control and given to the right people, we could get some phenomenal adventures.
                          You are a silly fellow.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I wouldn't mind something set in the Old Republic universe.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cg-pnGFbwMQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

This has had me giggling for a half hour now:

Comment

Working...
                                X