LA PEOPLE! Where do I need to eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA PEOPLE! Where do I need to eat?

I'm staying in Newport Beach. I assume my fat per diem of $71 might cover lunch each day. I do know at some point I need to eat the hell out of some In N Out.

Ugh Newport Beach. Will you be able to get to the city proper?
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I assume so. We'll have a few rental cars.

Comment

In N Out was pretty good. Really good burgers but the fries were just okay.

El Pico de Gallo on Flower and 17th in Santa Ana was probably the best Mexican I've ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          El Pico de Gallo on Flower and 17th in Santa Ana was probably the best Mexican I've ever had.
          Pico's a good guy. Just treat him right, man. He's had a hard life.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-10-2011, 07:45 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Haha, you sonuvabitch!

Comment

Lulz
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

SHIT, I FORGOT TO RECOMMEND STUFF FOR YOU.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

It's cool, man. I wasn't in LA proper for any meal time. Unless you count the 10 minutes I had to shove a McSandwich in my mouth for breakfast one morning.

Comment

Working...
                  X