• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    No shit. I can't rep him!
    Got you covered.

EDIT: That can count for Martin and Ed.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I just may have to try to eat some Haagen Dazs while getting a BJ.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

You got a wife! Make. That. Shit. Happen!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

My plans for the next week: doing that, and having Skid Row playing in the background.

Comment

Will you wear a mountie hat also?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              My plans for the next week: doing that, and having Skid Row playing in the background.
              You need to look down on her and say 'I rememmmmmmmber you!'
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Will you wear a mountie hat also?
                Hint: Wearing those in Quebec is still a death sentence.

Comment

It is?! Damn!

Comment

Ben & Jerry? Your Boston Cream Pie ice cream is fantastic. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Howard's stomach
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I had some Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie frozen yogurt, and it was fabulous! Even though it was frozen yogurt, it still had these big, amazing chunks of nice chewy brownies in it. It was like they took all the corner brownies and loaded them in there.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Pssst Lisa. You're welcome.

https://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/kitchen/a1aa/
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

anyone here ever tried the Vermonster and lived to tell the tale
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Not sure if there's a generic ice cream thread, so I'll post it here:

Any of you guys ever had mochis? These are essentially ice cream rolled into a ball and covered with a thin layer of rice dough. Flavors include chocolate, strawberry, mango, and green tea.

I discovered these at a sushi restaurant about 5 years ago, and I was thrilled to discover that Trader Joes carries them. Totally awesome.

Yes...I'm aware that mochis also refer to the Japanese meal where various food objects are stuffed into the rice dough packaging. I had those in Hawaii and was not impressed. I'm strictly talking about the ice cream.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Not sure if there's a generic ice cream thread, so I'll post it here:

Any of you guys ever had mochis? These are essentially ice cream rolled into a ball and covered with a thin layer of rice dough. Flavors include chocolate, strawberry, mango, and green tea.

I discovered these at a sushi restaurant about 5 years ago, and I was thrilled to discover that Trader Joes carries them. Totally awesome.

Yes...I'm aware that mochis also refer to the Japanese meal where various food objects are stuffed into the rice dough packaging. I had those in Hawaii and was not impressed. I'm strictly talking about the ice cream.
                              If you think those are aces, try the tempura mochi. HOLY FUCK. It's like a magical orgasm in your mouf.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                If you think those are aces, try the tempura mochi. HOLY FUCK. It's like a magical orgasm in your mouf.
                                sounds awesome! Where have you gotten them, strictly in restaurants? Can you buy them in the grocery store?

Comment

Working...
                                X