Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogue One. Man I dig the shit outta this flick. I think it actually works better now for me than in the theater. Loved finally seeing Chopper and The Ghost now that I knew where to look. Cg faces worked better for me too.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• INCEPTION

Was in the mood for it last night and whipped it out. Still so, so good. It's a bit clunkier in the storytelling than I remember it being, but it still played like gangbusters overall.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Yeah totally agree. Sucks we will probably never see the next entry because that is what I want to see. Also lulz to that terrible Judd Hirsch bullshiy plot
        Well Hirsch DID save the world, per his book. Shame it wasn't a better flick - should've been a slam dunk for summer blockbuster moneys.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Rogue One. Man I dig the shit outta this flick. I think it actually works better now for me than in the theater. Loved finally seeing Chopper and The Ghost now that I knew where to look. Cg faces worked better for me too.
        Gonna pick up the Blu-Ray soon - I really dug this flick, and would love to see more Star Wars tales apart from the main storyline. Shit, perfect time to bring about that Star Wars 1313 stuff as a separate film series.

Comment

• I was annoyed to find the Blu-ray isn't released until NEXT week. LAME.

Comment

• Buzzed through ROGUE ONE yesterday (I splurged and bought all of the STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES movies in iTunes so that I could have them in portable form in HD). I still say that the first two acts are a mess but man is that third act solid. Once they head to Scarif, the film is virtually perfect.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Fast 5

Still fucking awesome. I can't even try to pick a favorite, but I love the last 40 minutes of insanity so much.

Comment

• Probably my favorite of the series.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 5 is still the best.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• 5 is easily, EASILY the best of the lot.

Comment

• Fantastic Beasts. Fucking loved this. Better than any of the HP flicks IMO. Just a bunch of fun.

Only issue I had was the
                        Spoiler: spoilers 
                      reveal of Depp...ugh...
                      I feel they didn't need to do that, but past that I had a blast.

Comment

• Oh dang, really? I missed it in the theatre. Maybe I should pick it up tomorrow when I grab Rogue One.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Fantastic Beasts. Fucking loved this. Better than any of the HP flicks IMO. Just a bunch of fun.

Only issue I had was the
                            Spoiler: spoilers 
                          reveal of Depp...ugh...
                          I feel they didn't need to do that, but past that I had a blast.

Spoiler: They needed to do it. 

They just could've handled it better.

Depp's character is going to define the world that leads into the Harry Potter movies. He impacts Dumbledore and everything yet to come. Still, the device that Rowling uses to introduce him could've been tweaked to play better onscreen.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• No Rogue One pre-order an Amazon, still not available today. Wonder how they lost out on that?

$19.99 at best buy is best......buy I've seen for blu, DVD, digital. Anyone know of anything better? Bester?
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              No Rogue One pre-order an Amazon, still not available today. Wonder how they lost out on that?

$19.99 at best buy is best......buy I've seen for blu, DVD, digital. Anyone know of anything better? Bester?

Yeah, that's the best deal this week.

In answer to your other question, Amazon is fighting with Disney.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fucking Amazon. I thought I was going crazy because I didn't see it there.

Comment

Working...
                                X