Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it worked fully for me. Shit, even without what I mentioned in my spoilers happening it would have worked. Goodman is the man. I'll never get why Ceej doesn't like him.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      10 Cloverfield Lane.

100% better than Cloverfield. The dude from Hush was great and I love John Goodman.

Spoiler: ENDING spoilers 
      Loved it so much that it turned out while Goodman was probably a murderer that he was correct about the "martians". When the chick from Silicon Valley showed up all fucked up I assumed it was just radiation stuff, but then the mothership showed up and Winstead headed off to the resistance?

Fuck yeah man.
      I watched it this weekend too. I liked it. John Goodman and Mary Elizabeth Winstead were both great.

Watched Midnight Special too. This I didn't like as much. It was decent, but I just didn't care much. The ending was cool to see.

Also saw Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, which was funny. Needed it too after seeing the previous two movies.

Finally saw The Conjuring. It was fucking great. Definitely want to see the second one now.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• 10 CLOVERFIELD LANE was on my flight this morning but the ride wasn't long enough to watch the whole thing. I saw the first half and it was really, really good. I need to find a way to watch the rest soon.

On my second leg I did have enough time to finally watch ANT-MAN and, what the hell, I should've watched this a long time ago. I didn't think Stoll was particularly good as the villain but everything else was WAY better than I expected. I'd rank it at the third best Phase Two movie. Rudd was great!

Comment

Wanted and Jumper are my jams.
          Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          We needed a crossover.
          YASSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssss

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          it worked fully for me. Shit, even without what I mentioned in my spoilers happening it would have worked. Goodman is the man. I'll never get why Ceej doesn't like him.
          Fat success envy.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

10 Cloverfield Lane.

100% better than Cloverfield. The dude from Hush was great and I love John Goodman.

Spoiler: ENDING spoilers 
            Loved it so much that it turned out while Goodman was probably a murderer that he was correct about the "martians". When the chick from Silicon Valley showed up all fucked up I assumed it was just radiation stuff, but then the mothership showed up and Winstead headed off to the resistance?

Fuck yeah man.
            I find it hard to judge this film on its merits because I so wanted it to be a direct sequel that the fact it wasn't colors my evaluation. That being said, the whole cast (all three and a half of them) was great
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Fuck a direct sequel. Cloverfield SUCKED. This was much more interesting in my opinion. Cloverfield suffers from Pacific Rim syndrome in the fact the characters are all terrible and it's just a boring fucking movie.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Agreed with Rob on Cloverfield. And Pacific Rim.

Comment

• *BROFIST*

Comment

Fuck a direct sequel. Cloverfield SUCKED. This was much more interesting in my opinion. Cloverfield suffers from Pacific Rim syndrome in the fact the characters are all terrible and it's just a boring fucking movie.
                    Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Agreed with Rob on Cloverfield. And Pacific Rim.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        goddamn hippies

Comment

• SAVING THE PLANET IS COOL BILLIAM

Comment

• I didn't love Cloverfield, but I appreciate the fact that they were trying to make a serious giant monster movie. The first one since since the early 60's, maybe. It was seriously flawed, but its heart was in the right place, and I was hoping they'd cure or minimize the flaws in a sequel.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

SAVING THE PLANET IS COOL BILLIAM
                              bunch of kids come to the basketball court I play at and leave it covered in fucking bottle caps and empty gatorade containers and water jugs where's captain planet it when you need him huh? like the fucking cops man

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                bunch of kids come to the basketball court I play at and leave it covered in fucking bottle caps and empty gatorade containers and water jugs where's captain planet it when you need him huh? like the fucking cops man
                                Fuck Captain Planet coming straight from the underground.......
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X