Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    My son's favorite super hero was Ant Man for awhile. God only knows why. he's psyched as hell to see this. And consequently, so am I. I want to see him react to it the same way he reacted to The Avengers or Cap 2. Even if it is subpar, I'll probably njoy it more than I should just mplaying off his reaction.
    This might be the most fucked up thing I have ever read here.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I didnt know McKay and Rudd wrote the movie. Now I'm excited!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        This might be the most fucked up thing I have ever read here.
        hahaahhaha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• For the record, I NEVER said the movie would be bad. JUST A BAD TEASER IMHO
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I am making a piss withdrawal at the hype bank.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• As teasers go, it's just that... a teaser. I was sold right from the announcement they were doing the film, so I've been biased for awhile, and I probably enjoyed the teaser moreso than anyone.

Comment

• As teasers go, it sucked monkey taint. I believe Marvel will put out a quality film HOWEVER I'm not biased, like at all. That teaser was mega MEH imo.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  For the record, I NEVER said the movie would be bad. JUST A BAD TEASER IMHO
                  YES YOU DID, HONEY BOO BOO
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MZoO8QVMxkk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not as good as the first one. This is the Ant-Man teaser of Avengers 2 trailers.
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I liked it. The stuff with possessed Hulk looks like it could be a fun set piece. And was Thor being zapped by magic?

Comment

• They can lose the creepy Pinnochio song any time now. Really looking forward to the Hulkbuster fight. I think my problem, if you can call it that, is now that I'm used to Marvel connecting everything I spend more time looking for connections than watching the story.

Comment

• Just show me the goddamned movie already.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              They can lose the creepy Pinnochio song any time now. Really looking forward to the Hulkbuster fight. I think my problem, if you can call it that, is now that I'm used to Marvel connecting everything I spend more time looking for connections than watching the story.
                              I don't know, I think that's the best part of the first one.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I GET IT YOU WANT TO BE A REAL BOY

Fuck off, Ultron.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X