No announcement yet.

The Phantom Pain...AKA MGSV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, hey can you only get the 9 patches via the main Ground Zeroes mission?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah that's where I got them all.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

cool. I'm trying not to use guides or help and want to unlock the PS1 missions.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Good luck, those fuckers are small, use your night vision goggles, they help in spotting them. I ended up using a guide for some of them.

Spoiler: Hint for what will probably be the last patch you need 
          You technically are in possession of one of the patches. If you can only find 8 patches this one is probably the last one you need. If you need help "getting" this one just ask.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Oh yeah, not required for anything other than a trophy but finding all the cassette tapes gives some interesting and fucked up background information of what went down at the camp with Paz and Chico. There are tapes in the main mission and in the side ops as well. I think most if not all the ones related to the main mission are only in the main op but I may be mistaken.

There's a Ground Zeroes app as well for tablets and phones. You can basically manipulate the map and call for extraction from it instead of bringing up the map in game. I think you can access everything in menu as well.

Comment

CANNOT WAIT.

Comment

Comment

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN WOOOO WOOOOO

Comment

Played through the Deja Vu mission last night via Twitch. It's neat but not at all what I thought it was going to be. It also turns out you can easily kill every enemy on the map which means you can't do half of the photos haha.

Comment

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/h6J_eY-0PTs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

got to watch that bit this morning. CANNOT WAIT. REAL TIME HORSE POOPING.

Comment

I wonder if they got real b-hole physics for the pooping.

Comment

just beat that deja vu mission and aced the quiz. I had the hardest fucking time finding that stupid tank.

Good stuff though. Really can't wait for Phantom.

Comment

It's a different quiz on hard.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X