GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler: SPOILERS 

There's a reason why Bioshock moved. GTA V is taking the October 16th release date.

Also, the full list of vehicles is out. This time we even get to screw around with trains in the game. Planes, cars, assault vehicles, trains, etc.

Awesome.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I don't think the October date is much of a spoiler. Pretty well locked in at this point. The vehicle list looks awesome. I hope the Cuban 800 plane is the crazy planes from the Miami Vice movie.

Comment

Don't care about this game. I want Bioshock.

*flips table*
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

New trailer.

Yes it looks good, but if it plays anything like IV then fucking pass. I hope they fixed the car physics and make the game fun to play.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The Game Informer article said they changed car physics.

Comment

When driving in your openworld game is as broke as it was IV then you have problems.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yup, hated it. Supposedly they re-worked shooting too.

Comment

SOOOOOO, when's Saints Row IV coming out?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I hope they kept the working title. "The Upcoming Sequel to the Latest Game In The Successful Saints Row Franchise"

Comment

YESSSSSS
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

3 new trailers.

so long as they fix the driving of the cars I'm all over this shit.

Comment

Supposed to be a big media blitz on Thursday as well, finally going to let people play it. I'm still putting out a bet that Microsoft writes a check to get it as timed exclusive for next generation consoles, say 3 months, to get them through holiday launch.

Comment

Oh shit JUGGALOS CONFIRMED

Comment

Comment

I was skeptical when I clicked on that link, but man alive, I think I may buy that now. It looks insane.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X