STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

OK, so hell has frozen over. Disney has bought Lucasfilm and we're gonna get the final trilogy of films after all.

Speculation?
    News?
    Fantasies?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Personal hopes for EPISODE VII:

Lucas does not have any sort of veto power over the plot, cast, script, director, etc. He needs people to say NO to him.

Harrison, Carrie, and Mark get cameos to pass the torch, nothing more. They should not be the main characters.

I suggested Brad Bird on derp, and someone suggested it here as well. Make it happen.
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

like you said, cameos only if needed. Or mentioned in passing. Would love it if they went the way of basing it around X-Wing pilots and the like.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Nope. Don't need it.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

All I care is Joe Johnston gets his shot. He did Disney right with Captain America so maybe.

Comment

I honestly don't think there's a compelling story to tell from existing elements, so I'd like someone to go hog wild in that universe and just create something exciting, fresh and sexy. I'm not saying he'd be right for it or even interested, but imagine what someone like Guillermo could do - someone with design skills that knows how to write and direct a well-structured, meaningful story.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

So, does Spielberg finally get a chance to make his Star Wars movie?

Comment

As happy as I am for STAR WARS, I'll have to be brutally honest and say that I'm really, really hoping for for more INDIANA JONES films. Recast the role with a 35ish actor and go nuts. Finally do THE FATE OF ATLANTIS.

Comment

Indiana Jones is the thing I hope they stay away from. Star Wars has a huge massive universe to explore. Indiana Jones is very small. Harrison Ford/Occult/Nazis makes Indy. I don't think I could get over someone else playing Indy.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, Indiana Jones should be the new James Bond. Make 5-6 pictures with each actor and then recast it, keep it going.

Comment

Bond works for me because I buy into the idea that Bond/007 is a code name, not a person. Indiana Jones is just too tied to Harrison Ford for me.

Comment

I'd be down with a movie version of Fate but I'm with Billy. Indy isn't Indy if it's not Harrison Ford.

WHERE IS OUR HOWARD THE DUCK REBOOT?!
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

WILLOW BITCHES PECK PECK PECK

Comment

And let's be honest, Harrison Ford wasn't really Indy in Crystal Skull.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Working...
                              X